3 x L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof Eyeliner 6ml New uploaded by Ella M.3 x L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof Eyeliner 6ml New uploaded by Kayla R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof Eyeliner. Vinyl shine, Extreme wear. 6ml. New. This listing is for 3 eyeliners. see more...

cintia c.
Pros: it is super pigmented.
'
Cons: The brush sucks, it is soooooo hard to do a nice cat eye with it. The color goes on not evenly due to the brush. When you try to go over it flakes off the dried layer so it is hard to use.  It cracks through out the day due to the formula.  And as it dries it tugs on my eye a little.

I normally use it to over another not so pigmented liner to give it a darker look, but would not use it alone.
Ella M.
Elk grove, CA
This is my absolute favorite drug store liquid eyeliner (and mind you, I wear eye liner every single day). I usually use this on top of gel liner but it works well on its own too! I highly recommend giving this product a try. I’ve uploaded a photo of me wearing this eyeliner for reference.
Jayda S.
Kalamazoo
This stuff goes one like a dream. It is AMAZINGLY pigmented and just glides right on the skin to make a flawless wing. This definitely met my expectations as far as what’s in the name and I would definitely recommend it to anybody.
Amy V.
It’s okay but not the best liner I own. Easy to work with and have a nice felt tip. The price is affordable and can be found at local drugstore.
Mallory M.
Tarentum, PA
I’ve been using this product for a while and I have to say it is the waterproof eyeliner you need in your life.
Mel M.
Pearl City, HI
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorate eyeliner! Its easy to use.Very precise.Last for few hours.Very pigmented.It highly recommended.
Victoria M.
Corp Christi, TX
My go to/ride or die eyeliner. This product lasts me forever and I can create the perfect winged liner
Lulu L.
Albrighton, Wolverhampton
BEST LIQUID LINER EVER. I am convinced the only reason I can do my eyeliner neatly is because of this product. I use it every day and I’d be lost without it. So easy to apply and last forever with no smudging!
Kayla R.
My ultimate favoooorite liner !! Super thin fine tip! Carbon black no shine ! And easy to take off , I love it so so much ! Recommended 100% ! I've using this liner for like 2-3 years and I won't change it just yet ! Lol
Anushka R.