Health
3 Tubes 15oz Biofreeze Pain Gel Free Shipping

3 Tubes 1.5oz Biofreeze Pain Gel Free Shipping

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Tubes 1.5oz Biofreeze Pain Gel Free Shipping!
How would you rate this product?
brittney  B.
Cataula, GA
3 Tubes 1.5oz Biofreeze Pain Gel Free Shipping uploaded by brittney  B.
I’ve always struggled with back problems . Bio freeze is one of the better menthol products ..
Kristen B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
3 Tubes 1.5oz Biofreeze Pain Gel Free Shipping uploaded by Kristen B.
I couldn’t be ANYMORE HAPPY with this product… it helps when ibuprofen wouldn’t touch it! The smell is VERY strong at first (Menthol) but once it sinks in it’s ok. But the smells worth it when it does it’s job! Couldn’t recommend enough!
Angela W.
Mc Cool, MS
3 Tubes 1.5oz Biofreeze Pain Gel Free Shipping uploaded by Angela W.
I cannot live without Biofreeze! I have severe arm pain and I also carry tension in my neck. This product helps me make it through the day. It relieves the pain and the scent isn’t overpowering like many pain relief creams and gels.

Looking for your answer?