3 Second Lash™ Magnetic Eyelashes in Black uploaded by Alexus M.3 Second Lash™ Magnetic Eyelashes in Black uploaded by stephanie y.3 Second Lash™ Magnetic Eyelashes in Black uploaded by laura b.

BY NONE

Never worry about false lashes or eyelash glue again with the help of 3 Second Lash Magnetic Eyelashes. Designed for everyday use these lightweight magnets snap together and provide no damage to your natural eyelashes. Includes 3 lash sets. see more...

• Do they come off easy? I would think when you rub your ey...1 Answers
laura b.
Love. Absolutely freaking live. Use these almost everyday. If you've never used them before I recommend trimming them before using them so that they suit your eyelashes and eye correctly. Magnets work well. Not heavy. Very light on the lashes. DOES NOT cause follicle damage. The people saying that are lying to you or they're probably last text who are really upset that the magnetic eyelash game is taking over their job. And I'm telling you this as a cosmetologist.
Karalynn B.
While this is a great concept, there are a few design flaws. Unless you have really long lashes already, these are going to look very unnatural. I could not get the lashes to stick the way they should When I took them off, I dropped the top lash and it connected to the bottom lash in the container. I cannot get them apart and even ripped part of the lashes off of the top strip trying. Would not recommend.
Ally S.
I'm definitely digging these so far. They are very tricky to get the hang of at first and you need to be very gentle and dedicate just like normal glue on falsies. But once you get it it's pretty easy. The take off isn't so bad but I worry about pulling lashes out. No where near the hurt of taking glue on lashes off. Great concept can't wait to see improvements with these!!!
Elizabeth D.
Rouses Point
I love the idea behind magnetic lashes but their are definitely a few flaws that need to be fixed. Such as the length of the lashes. Also out of the three pack, two of them had glue from the placements of the magnets surrounding the magnets and lashes and effected them staying on well.
Paula H.
Catlettsburg, KY
Maybe it is just me but for the life of me I couldn’t get these on right! I love the concept but I think they are a little too hard to deal with. Also, I thought they were a little expensive. Unfortunately I paid 20.00 dollars for something I can’t use.
Alexus M.
Henderson
WORST PRODUCT EVER. Literally do not spend your money on this, it will be the biggest waste. I got this as a gift, didn’t expect it to work, wasn’t wrong. It doesn’t even stay on to begin with, looks fake. Horrible
stephanie y.
sapulpa
These lashes are a waste of money! I have tried several time to put them on and it doesn’t work. It is impossible to get them on by yourself. The packaging was cute, and they did come with a tool to put them on (I can’t get it to work). I am very disappointed with this purchase and wouldn’t recommend anyone waste their money on them.
Erica J.
Clanton, AL
Waste of $30!!! I tried to take them off and the magnet came off!!!! On 2 different sets! I can’t believe I wasted my money on that!! Doesn’t even look natural! Way longer to make look ok than 3 seconds! Don’t buy!!!!
Isabelle J.
Sudbury
I have so much trouble applying fake lashes but these were so easy! It took me a few tries at first but just be patient and make sure you have a little bit of mascara on before applying so they have something extra to stick to
Melissa M.
Lachine, QC
This product is a cool concept, very tricky to get the hang of it. Has a tight grip to your lashes so dont worry about them flying away with the wind. Haha i alreasy have very long lashes i maily use the for the fullness of the lashes
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they come off easy? I would think when you rub your eyes it would come off

back