BY UNKNOWN

Create perfect, natural looking brows every time with the 3 Second Brow Eyebrow Stamp. Water resistant and long lasting, it shapes, defines and fills in skimpy brows like a pro, with no skill needed. see more...

• Am I the only one who worries this would make me look lik...1 Answers
  • What you grls think about the brow stamp 3 Second Brow&t...2 Answers
Kayla T.
I'm not used to filling in my eyebrows at all so using this product seemed weird to me. When I applied it to my right eyebrow, it seemed pretty good. On my left eyebrow, part of the sponge was not picking up the product so it left it a little weird. Other than that, I didn't have much of a problem with it.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
So I tried this since it seemed very easy. First of all, I think it is overpriced by a lot. This gives you an outline for your brow I would say, but it doesn't look that great once you stamp them. A eyebrow pencil will make them more defined and it will be more affordable. I would not recommend this product.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
I thought this was going to be a life saver but it's not all that great you have to make sure you line them up takes a couple of try's then when you press it on you still have to go back and fix the shape and the fullness to how you like it . I feel like it was a great idea but they missed it . Would take the same amount of time to just do them yourself .
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I've been watching Kristen Hampton on WBTV's live Facebook reviews on this stamp, and I just had to go out and try it myself!  And A - ma - ZING!  I have light colored brows, and this was super easy and very inexpensive to go to a night time brow look.  Everyone thought it looked nice, and it actually made my blue eyes pop a little more with  bigger, darker brows. Brows are Back!
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
I just got mine and I think its going to take some practice because I cant quite get mine to stamp the shape of my eyebrows. Overall I think the idea behind it is great and once you learn it, it does work. I did see that someone else mentioned it doesnt stay on, I also noticed this. I can basically wipe it off with my finger so Im curious if reapplying through out the day would be an issue?
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
I'm in love with this so easy to get
My eyebrows done they are done perfect shape with out missing nothing recommend it girls its amazing. 3 Second Brow™ Eyebrow Stamp
Tina V.
Pryor, OK
I was really hoping to like this product but unfortunately I do not. The arch is too high and the powder is too dark. This would probably work for someone with really dark and thick eyebrows, but not for us fair girls with thin eyebrows lol!
Ludcile Jing P.
Delano, CA
I love this. It comes with 2 style of brow stamps. I use the more delicate stamp. Closest to the shape of my brow. It saves me a lot of time since I hardly have any eyebrows.
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
Please excuse my wet hair. I think in theory this is a great product for people with thin eye brows. I plucked my brows to death while I was in high school and never got my full brows back. This product helps show you where your arch should be and a basic "outline" for your brow. They only con I would have is the powder that it comes with does not stay one and wipes off way to easily. I have used it with my own brow powder and then fill in with a pencil to get a more natural look. All and all I think product provides a great stencil but you will need to fill in with a pencil or with your own powder.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
Surprised with how well this worked! My eyebrows personally are a little too small, so it went way over on both sides, but it would be great for filling in! It's super cheap so that's great!! It gives a good shape!
Holly G.
Does anyone like this? Does it give you an actual good shaped brow or should I just stick to drawing mine in?
Cerrina G.
Denver, CO
3 Second Brow™ Eyebrow Stamp has anyone ever tried this product like does it work??? does it stay on long?? does it smudge??
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
What you grls think about the brow stamp 3 Second Brow™ Eyebrow Stamp? i love it .its so easy to use
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Where can I find this??
Amber L.
Am I the only one who worries this would make me look like a clown?