3 Pk, L'Oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color, Dark Brown/Dark Chocolate 4 uploaded by Abby H.3 Pk, L'Oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color, Dark Brown/Dark Chocolate 4 uploaded by Nabeha L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #11 in Hair Color

Healthy look gives you natural-looking color with glossy, healthy-looking shine in just 1 application. The ammonia-free formula deeply nourishes hair while also helping to counter dullness and prevent damage. The crème formula softly blends away gray. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My original haircolor is a medium to dark chestnut brown, and the dilemma with other coloring brands is that a} the medium shades don't always cover the gray, and b} the darker shades will cover gray, but come out nearly black. The dark brown shades of the L'Oreal Healthy Look are just that, good gray coverage with golden highlights, and not turning your whole head black. Buy this brand up before its totally unavailable since discontinuance, great prices here on Amazon
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a store-bought, boxed color, this does the job. I will say that my hair ended up slightly darker than anticipated, but I didn't mind. It did stain my scalp for a few days, and slightly washed out due to the scrubbing I had to do to get it off, but other than that it is definitely worth the money if you're not looking to spend at a big salon.
Rosalyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color! It works great for my originally dark brown/black hair color. It makes my hair look cool toned but very beautiful. Love this brown shade and after coloring my hair I don't find my hair to be too dried out. It comes with this conditioner that really helps my hair looking shiny! Great product always need to repurchase it!
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair color! I use this every fall when I go back to my brown color. It is so easy to use. It smells great. It has a rich color and it doesn't fade as fast as others do. I am very satisfied with my color! I've added a picture with my review to show the dimensional, gorgeous color you get!
Nadia H.
Doha
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a great product, i dont use it but my mom does and she loves the final result... its pretty easy to use, u have to apply it from the root upwards. What i don't like however is the smell of it, and even after you wash your hair out the smell is still there.. over all its a great product that lasts for about 4 weeks or so.
Lanette S.
Weslaco
I totally love how this product does not smell harsh while i am applying the paint on my hair. Of course some are easier to use than other hair dyes as with this one the tip of the bottle gives you a better dispense. The color came out exactly as i wanted it, a golden brown, and i was very satisfied overall.
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this haircolor from the drugstore. The color pigmentation is really rich and good. It's affordable and I usually use coupons when I buy it. The color looks good after using it with its conditioner and makes it look glossy and shiny. The smell is strong but I wash it out of my hair very well during my shower.
Glam-Up b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a value pack but somehow disappointingly this din give me the color that i required. Then i friend told me if we have black or brown hair we should bleach them first and then try on the colors. Still disappointing caused i dont want to damage by bleaching and then coloring. Any other suggestions guys?
Devinne V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Died my hair with this product all the time and never seems to fail. Plus my hair doesn't feel so dead or smell funny afterwords . And doesn't burn my head like most hair dye does . It also comes with gloves witch comes very handy when I don't have my own .
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair dye it's really dose the trick with my gray hair and the color is definitely what expected it to be. I've never used a different brand but L'Oreal and I most definitely will be purchasing this product again and again!