BY GARNIER #6 in Hair Color

1st oil powered permanent haircolor for maximum color performance. Is it right for me? The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Olia visibly improves and restores hair... see more...

• Está tinta pode realmente ser usada por quem amamenta , meu cabel...1 Answers
  • I like to go the cheaper route when it comes to hair color. I wan...2 Answers
  • I want to color my hair in blond can i find this ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to get my hair colored in the salon, and don't get me wrong! My hairstylist was amazing and did an awesome job (the color she used was Redken Color and bayalage). However, I got tired of how expensive it was and how often I would have to do it (which made it even more expensive!), but more importantly I got tired of the chemicals I was constantly exposing myself to. That's when I decided to go on a hunt for a great color brand that was also ammonia-free...and I found Olia :) Garnier already has a great reputation for awesome hair color products, so that rep paired with an ammonia-free less harsh hair color product was just what I needed! The color is easy to mix and apply. The smell is great (yes, it actually smells good). And the outcome is very close to what the box says - AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR WHAT TYPE OF COLOR YOU SHOULD USE!! Don't go from dark brown to light blonde...just like what any hair color product recommends. Lastly, the hair conditioner is awesome and makes me hair feel as though it was never colored in the first place. Just a little advice: you may need to leave the blonde colors on slightly longer if you are naturally a darker blonde, as it could have a slight brassy tone to it if you don't. Of course talk to a Garnier pro on their site though first!
Brittany💕 M.
Covington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair color. It was a rich creme that was easy to mix and easy to apply. It colored the grays 100% and gave me a beautiful, natural blonde color with zero brassiness and tons of shine. My hair felt super healthy and soft after coloring. My only complaint, and it's surprising - in that the amount of coloring solution seemed especially generous - was that I wished there was a bit more. This may be because the mixed solution is so rich and creamy, it didn't cover quite the amount of area I thought it would. Normally, I won't use the conditioner provided with a hair coloring product, preferring to use my own salon quality brand, but was so pleased with the color application that I decided to give the conditioner a try, too. It had a nice creamy texture and made my hair instantly silky. It smelled nice, too. Overall, just really pleased with this hair color product and will definitely use it again. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Angela P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair dye of all time! Doesn’t matter how dark my hair is, the color grabs on so beautifully. It doesn’t have ammonia so that harsh smell doesn’t exist. It’s made with sunflower seed oil so easy clean up and it smells great. Extremely affordable especially when bought from Walmart or Target. Leaves your hair incredibly soft and shiny. Would totally recommend.
Alana M.
Hillsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my go-to product for hair care and hair color but I love to text her and they include a scented oil packet which really makes the whole experience of coloring your hair a lot more comfortable and a lot more fun. 1 things I like about this brand is that when you look at the picture on the front of the box so far it's been pretty close to what I actually gets out of the box. And if any of you guys have colored your hair at home you know that the color on the front of the box is almost never what actually happens on your head. So if you like to color your hair but hate that really bad chemical sent that comes with it definitely give these guys to try you'll probably really enjoy this experience a lot more.
Ginette B.
Zionsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this product once and quite honestly, it was just alright. I don’t know if it’s because I have dark hair to begin with, but when I used it on the ends to cover up the lighter brown/dirty blonde part of my hair, it didn’t really do anything. Granted, I know it’s a bit of a step to go from light to dark, but it just didn’t do very much. The dye did tint my hair a bit, just enough to take the “yellow” out and make it a tad darker... but nothing extraordinary. Other than that, the product did smell wonderful (even though it was hair dye, it wasn’t too strong on the chemical smell), and the instructions were easy to follow.
LA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use garnier as my hair dye to dye my hair because it has oils and it doesn't damage my hair. I love it i used it all the time and my friend and families love it too. Best products ever.. i will always recommend it to anyone. It makes my hairshinning and healthy. Love the look and how it feels...
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this to color my naturally dark blonde hair a darker brown. I appreciated that it didn't smell as strong as other hair color products I've used and I loved the softness it left behind. I was not a fan of the design of the applicator. It's an awkward oversized teardrop shape and was difficult to squeeze the product out without dropping the bottle. It also took three boxes to evenly saturate my medium length thick hair with product. I haven't purchased since, but I've recommended it to my friends with less thick hair because it seemed to be less damaging than other dyes I've tried.
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair color is the only hair dye i have found that I can use that’s including salon brand hair color. I had a mean allergic reaction to salon color last January after dying my hair for years, it was painful beyond belief, the doctor who I saw said I should avoid hair dye all together, haha yeah right. So then on I tried this next go round and my scalp was much happier. Found out Olia is ammonia free which I think caused my allergic reaction and doesn’t hurt my scalp at all, no pain and no itch. So I buy this now. Saving some cash in the long run too.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have use this product for the past 3 months i got the color i wanted my hair feel so nice and smell so good 😊 i love the ingredients the are in it i have thing hair so i really love to take good care of it and trying other brands made my hair fall out to much and not this one.this one is ok for now i will see after a couple of more months if i see any bad changes lol for now i will recommended 👍🏻
G G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never in my life used box hair dye until I had a bleaching oops last summer and needed something quick to cover it up with. I struggle to find things that match my naturally extremely cool toned dirty blonde hair, but this line had a shade that covered the bleach well and looked relatively normal on me- which is saying a lot. I hated the smell, but all dyes smell like that so I won't hold it against them. Rating I gave really came from the shade availability and the lasting power of the dye, I had hardly any fading issues.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
I like to go the cheaper route when it comes to hair color. I want to know if this really keeps your hair shine for a while or is it just for that day?
Layne S.
Garanhuns
Está tinta pode realmente ser usada por quem amamenta , meu cabelo é ruivo mas a cor está desbotada por conta da gravidez parei de pintar e adoraria voltar a pintar logo é realmente sem amônia ?
Manel S.
Batna
I want to color my hair in blond can i find this color in this brand ??