Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesFebreze
3 Pk, Unscented Fabric Refresher Allergen Reducer, 169 Fl Oz

3 Pk, Febreze Unscented Fabric Refresher Allergen Reducer, 16.9 Fl Oz

by Febreze

Spray on carpets, curtains, and other hard-to-wash fabrics to replace lingering odors with long-lasting freshness. Get powerful results without the scent. Perfect for those with sensitivities to fragrance. Febreze Fabric Refresher Allergen Reducer reduces up to 95% of inanimate allergens* from pollen, pet dander, and dust mite matter that can become airborne from fabrics.

Shipping Weight: 3.75 pounds (

Item Weight: 1.29 pounds

3 Pack; Trap & Lock technology gets to the source of allergens that can lurk in carpets, upholstery, bedding, and other fabrics around your home; Eliminates odors; Refreshes fabrics with a light, clean scent; Easy to use and safe on most fabrics

Item model number: 037000887683

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pk, Febreze Unscented Fabric Refresher Allergen Reducer, 16.9 Fl Oz!
Holli D.
Olympia, WA
I bought this product when my 7 YO's room was starting to smell funky. I sprayed the entire carpet in her room and within a couple of hours it was smelling cleaner. My only con is that 1 room tends to use about half a bottle in my experience but I could be using too much product.
Amanda R.
I have terrible allergies (indoor and seasonal outdoor) so I like to use this for fabrics that can’t easily be washed such furniture and curtains.
Venus C.
Lauderhill, FL
Everyone needs Febreze as part of they're daily cleaning. Especially if you have pets, or kids, or just like to keep you house from smelling stale. I use it everyday when I make the beds, scoop the litter box, and just for a quick freshening. I love the 3 pack, and love my Amazon delivery!
Dani C.
San Pablo, CA
I like to use it on the armchairs, they smell clean and refreshing, I recommend them, it is a very good product 👌Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, 16.9-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)
Shawna B.
Pinellas Park, FL
I hate not washing my clothes but this is such a great invention to keep them smelling better. I do enjoy how easy it is
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
Sometimes you don’t feel like washing your clothes so thank God they made for breeze can use in your car to
Denise  B.
Groveland, FL
I have a pet dog name Tika, and sometimes I need a little refresher to spruce up my furniture, clothes bedding etc. this is great because it’s Allergen reducer, and takes away any odors lingering around the house.
Michele P.
Carmel, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this Febreze because I have allergies. But I don’t really know if it does anything to help, but wet my sheets. It’s affordable. But I don’t think I would purchase again. No I would not recommend Febreze Allergen Reducer Clean Splash Scent Fabric Refresher Spray 16.
Kaylee W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love this stuff for misting my bedding and couches to keep them fresh! It instantly freshens the entire room. My only complaint is that the spray attachments on these bottles ALWAYS leak. I’ve never had one that didn’t leak.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product especially spray it over sheets and pillows when getting ready to start your day and you’ve made your bed. These products can be a bit expensive but once on sale you’re all set. These can be found in target, Walmart, local supermarkets and many other places. Definitely recommend it

Looking for your answer?