3 Piece Bath & Body Works Wild Passion Flower Gift Set- Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, & Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Heather F.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  3 Piece Bath & Body Works Wild Passion Flower Gift Set- Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, & Hand Sanitizer
Sindy M.
These smell amazing. It leaves the skin smelling good and very soft. I use it everyday and it is very affordable. I received all 3 as a gift from my sister and I had to re- buy them when I finished them.
Ebony H.
Brandon, FL
I love bath and body works hand sooaps. A couple of my favorite one's are Cherry Merlot and any thing lemon. The love the deep cleansing one because they get off all the dead skin on my hands. They also make my hands feel soft and smell great.
Lauren P.
Monessen , PA
Effect for birthdays or Christmas gift!!! Love the smell and the use of the products. Long lasting! Great smell! Overall great product and scent. Value is great, not expensive. Highly recommend.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
I love bath and body works foaming soaps. They last a while and I feel like my hands are getting very clean with the amount of coverage the foam has. This scent is great for my powder room but I wouldn't want to use this scent every day.
Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
This is one of the very best scents I think that I have ever tried from Bath and body works!!!!! The money is good, the product lasts for quite some time, and it smells AMAZING!!!!! I made the hour long trip to the locl mall (yes I live in the middle of nowhere unfortunately) JUST for this specific gift set! I highly recommend it- my best friend does too O(since she's stolen a ew products out of the set from me the past week alone!)
Maria C.
Paterson, NJ
It's okay l. It's not something that ism y go to but rather something I would resort to as al sat resort just cause it's or my fave. It's really foamy I like that!
Christina E.
Evansville, IN
Love the smell of this! Not to mention how they don't dry your hands out. So you feel all nice and clean.. still soft and moisturized... and smelling awesome!
Vanessa F.
This has a really great smell and gets the job done. It leaves your hands nice and clean, really soft, and really good smelling. This is a must have!
Rachel B.
I love going to bath and body and finding good deals on three piece bath sets. They are so handy for on the go and the scents are amazing