maccibelle
3 PCS Lavander Pure Cuticle & Nail Oil Pen 2ml Heals Dry Cracked Cuticles

by maccibelle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 PCS Maccibelle Lavander Pure Cuticle & Nail Oil Pen 2ml Heals Dry Cracked Cuticles.!
Alecia P.
N Las Vegas, NV
3 PCS Maccibelle Lavander Pure Cuticle & Nail Oil Pen 2ml Heals Dry Cracked Cuticles. uploaded by Alecia P.
Review for: 3 PCS Maccibelle Lavander Pure Cuticle & Nail Oil Pen 2ml Heals Dry Cracked Cuticles.
I received this cuticle oil in one of my subscription boxes awhile ago and have been loving it ever since. I like using nail strips instead of painting my nails and every two weeks I take them off for a week so my nails can breath. I give myself a manicure and use this daily on my cuticles. It feels nice and absorbs well, prevents my cuticles from splitting or getting hard and causing problems. Since a bottle of cuticle oil can go a long way for a long time I don’t know how long it will take me to use all of this but once it’s gone I definitely plan on purchasing another bottle.

Looking for your answer?