GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsHaitai
3 Pcs Honey Butter Chip New Korea Potato Snack (60g X 3)

3 Pcs Honey Butter Chip New Korea Potato Snack (60g X 3)

by Haitai

3 Pcs Honey Butter Chip New Korea Potato Snack-60g X 3

3 Pcs Honey Butter Chip New Korea Potato Snack; 60g X 3

Has anyone else tried these and loved the flavor but thrown off by texture ?
Are the chips good?
Start your review of 3 Pcs Honey Butter Chip New Korea Potato Snack (60g X 3)!
Katherine L.
Liverpool, Merseyside
3 Pcs Honey Butter Chip New Korea Potato Snack (60g X 3) uploaded by Katherine L.
Oh my, this is my favourite crisps, me and my daughter went through bags and bags. The taste of the honey and the smelt of the butter the perfect combination
Win Shi W.
Toronto, ON
Ever since I found this chip, I stopped eating savoury potato chips because this one is SO good! It's not super sweet, the flavour is just right, so addictive. I always buy two bags whenever I do my groceries.
Em C.
Nice twist on chips, the chips themselves smell really good, it smells just like buttered popcorn. This is the perfect snack for when u want to eat chips but not the salty chips. These have a very nice honey sweet taste that has a nice crunch and at the end a faint potato taste to it. One of my favorite go tos when I don’t want the classic salty chips.