BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerTory Burch
3-Pc Love Relentlessly Gift Set, A $172 Value

3-Pc. Love Relentlessly Gift Set, A $172 Value

A passionate present. A trio of favorites from the Love Relentlessly collection, capturing that euphoric feeling of falling in love. The set is packaged inside a gift box wrapped in the print of the season, Happy Times (a modern take on botanical prints and a nod to beauty, strength and eternal optimism). GIFT SET INCLUDES:. Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4-oz.. Body Lotion, 3.4-oz.. Eau de Parfum Rollerball, 0.2-oz.. Web ID: 6861434.

Mood: Feminine, Romantic, Youthful

Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4-oz.; Body Lotion, 3.4-oz.; Eau de Parfum Rollerball, 0.2-oz.; A $172 value!

Fragrance Category: Fruity Chypre

Top notes: Pink pepper

Base notes: Patchouli

Web ID: 6861434

Heart notes: Orris

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3-Pc. Love Relentlessly Gift Set, A $172 Value!
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
By far one of my go to’s!! I LOVE this scent and not to mention I get so many compliments on how good I smell !! And so many is an understatement!! It has a fresh citrus sweet scent that not overpowering but yet so lovely!! I’m down to the last few sprays now so I’ll have to order more soon !!
Viv Z.
I call this my special occasion perfume. It’s truly made for a romantic evening. I love a floral, sexy, flirty fragrance. Whether alone or as part of a scent, this is a must have.
Lisa H.
Columbia, TN
Beautiful, limited edition, scent from Tory Burch. Extremely different from all other scents in her line; especially her signature. I believe if you mixed Coach’s floral blush, with Marc Jacobs Perfect….. this scent would be the baby they would produce. Slightly edgy boldness, but, yet, still a light sweet floral scent. Yes!!! It is long lasting!
Sacha  M.
Methuen, MA
This was a gift and I would say that I am in love! I can use it at night and day and it works fine! The scent is soft and fresh and I love it
Porshalain  W.
Decatur, GA
My favorite scent! This set is perfect, since you get a travel roller ball. There scent is light, sweet, not overly floral and lasts ALL DAY LONG
Jozett  W.
I love her since all of them a little bit different all decidedly feminine. They’re little bit pricey as he has with designer perfume labels. The scent is surprisingly lasting. I purchased this at the outlet .
Lorin H.
Savannah, TX
One of my all time favorite perfume scents. I don’t have to spray much on to be able to smell it and it seems to last a long time!
Tara G.
Walnut Creek, CA
This is my favorite perfume. I have been wearing it for about 3 years and always receive compliments.
Kristianna M.
Newburgh, NY
This is my go to expensive perfume I had tried it once from a sample and have purchased it more than once usually just a larger bottle
Alyssa C.
Talladega , AL
One of my favorite perfumes that I own. I don’t use perfume every day, so my bottle has lasted me almost 4 years. The scent lasts all day. It’s a very sexy floral scent.

Looking for your answer?