BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBadgley Mischka
3-Pc Forest Noir Eau de Parfum Gift Set

3-Pc. Forest Noir Eau de Parfum Gift Set

by Badgley Mischka

Enchantment envelopes your senses with Badgley Mischka's newest fragrance, Forest Noir. A fresh burst of citron, pear and mandarin unfolds into an unforgettable fantasy of night-blooming jasmine, Bulgarian rose and hyacinth. The mystery lingers in a modern combination of dewy moss, patchouli and vanilla absolute, leaving you wrapped in a radiant floral bouquet. The Badgley Mischka Forest Noir Eau de Parfum Gift Set is perfect for gifting this holiday season.

GIFT SET INCLUDES:; Forest Noir Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz.; Forest Noir Body Lotion, 3.4-oz.; Forest Noir Shower Gel, 3.4-oz.

Web ID: 9945154

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3-Pc. Forest Noir Eau de Parfum Gift Set!
Sara J.
The scent is so nice. Woody, fresh, and clean. Perfect for day wear. The scent wears well during the day, and definitely lasts.
Although this scent is a little heavier than I usually wear, I tried it because I LOVE the Badgley Mischka original scent. At first spray I was’t sold. This fragrance walks thru the top, middle and dry down notes beautifully. Once I got to the final stage of dry down it was Heavenly.

Looking for your answer?