3 Pack - Yes To Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes, Tomatoes 30 ea

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 815921018153Lift lid and remove wipe (we like our wipes like our coffee, black!). Gently swipe across face to cleanse and detoxify skin. No need to rinse! Your skin is clean & detoxed! Say hello to the black belt of wipes. Once...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Yes To Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes, Tomatoes 30 ea!
Live by these baby’s! If you have super oily skin and want to add a super easy and efficient step to your skin care this is it. I use these when my skin is ultra sensitive and to remove makeup when I wear a full face. The scent is pleasant without being overpowering.
Greensboro, NC
I didn't enjoy this product at all. The smell was revolting, and they didn't even remove my makeup. I had high expectations for this, and I was severely disappointed. The packaging is basic. I threw these in the trash after a few uses due to the scent.
Best product everrrrrr! I have acne and these wipes will wipe them clean. The packaging I'd great and easy to pull out wipes. There is nothing to improve and I definitely am a repeated user. I recommend to everyone especially those who have acne.
A nice tingly sensation, a soft burn, can be found at a dollar store. Very detailed instructions, there’s nothing to improve besides how many times you should use in a month .
Mount Carmel, PA
I really like these wipes. They're very refreshing. The only disappointment I have is that the wipes are black, so it's hard to see what comes off my face. I judge how much more wiping I need to do by what comes off into the wipe. For that reason, I won't buy them again. Still, it's a great product, so if you don't judge how much more you need to use by what's on the wipe, get some!
Twin Falls
The product removed makeup very easily, came off with only a maximum of two wipes. The product itself left a burning sensation on the skin after, but it didnt last long, only reccomend to people without sensitive skin.
Akron, OH
I very much like skin care products that have charcoal, which is why I purchased these wipes. They're pretty effective with removing my eye makeup although some foundation traces are left. I would recommend these for cleansing only and not as a remover.
Wasco, CA
These charcoal wipes are my favorite !! It’s usually a good thing when you see your nasty white wipe because you know it’s working , but something about not being able to see the guck but feeling fresh and good instantly is what won me over !!
PITTSBURGH, PA
These are literally just makeup wipes, they don't do anything else for you. I honestly like them less than regular makeup removing wipes because they are not as effective. This also might have just been my pack, but they dried out really quickly.
Rhinelander, WI
2,136 reviews
Yessss! Love these. Charcoal is an amazing product for your skin and Im a big fan os Yes To products. Use these after cleaning my face or removing makeup.

Looking for your answer?