BY WET N WILD

Just like that favorite top in your wardrobe, it's always better to have it in more than one color. With a wide range of trendsetting shades from rich crèmes to bold metallics to vibrant effects, you can find all your favorites and add new ones to... see more...

Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Holland, MI
I really enjoyed these il polishes when i first became interested in nail polish and nail art for my self and other they have a good varity of colors and the price is less than a dollar so it was easy to stock up and with a coupon even better
Hmongie V.
Hmongie V.
For the price it's not bad at all!  I would compare these to other drug store polishes.  It's easy to apply as per usual other polishes.  It may not have lasted long but it's decent enough to wear for a few days.
Claire Z.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
The color is okay but you need quite a few layers to build up opacity. It chips really easily and it just isn't a very flattering color. I would pick up any other nail polish before I bought this again
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Wet n Wild has always been one of my favorite make up companies! The prices are very reasonable and the value of the products are incredible! I love the nail polish, lasts long and dries quickly!
Gema G.
Gema G.
Not the most long lasting for me it lasted 1 week with chips in between but if you need quick color its not bad at all especially for 99 cents at Walgreens
Demetrice J.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love using this nail polish on my nails. I love using this brand on my nails. The colors ate so pretty and do not chip at all.
kelly p.
kelly p.
Charlotte
I love painting my toe nails with wet n wild nail polish its inexpensive and have good quality to work with.
Racquel C.
Racquel C.
Best affordable nail polish comes in different colors not only that lasted couple of days.. Repurchase again
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Aberdeen, WA
Not too long lasting. Chipped easy. Walmart is where I found mine. Would use agin for quick night out.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
I love these nail polishes ! They are cheap and they have a lot of colors to pick from. They are buildable and they last.