Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup Removerwet n wild
(3 Pack) Under the Sheets Makeup Remover Wipes - 25 Towelettes

(3 Pack) WET N WILD Under the Sheets Makeup Remover Wipes - 25 Towelettes

Wet n Wild Brandmakeup-removers Category3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) WET N WILD Under the Sheets Makeup Remover Wipes - 25 Towelettes!
Tucson, AZ
Wet N Wild Under The Sheets Makeup Remover Wipes are the best on the market, high end or drugstore! For such a value you get makeup wipes that really take off ALL the makeup and doesn’t leave a residue behind. A++ in my book.
Banning, CA
These are on of my favorites! I sometimes find a pack at dollar tree and I pick them up. They are not harsh on my skin and it removes all of my makeup. These are only about $3 and I think it's so worth it! I would reccomend these to everyone.
Saint Cloud, MN
This comes on a very affordable five when you want to remove your make up if you are going out and cannot go to the mall to buy your favorite make up remover these can be used as a substitute and it’s not that bad to use it. #wetnwild #wetnwild #makeup #skin #skincare
100 lamm st lucama nc
Purchased at: CVS
Love love these work great smell fresh and skin feels clean and soft. Price is great!!
Kingman, AZ
They were good when in a pinch. I can usually find these at the dollar tree but I wouldn’t chose this as my first choice for a makeup remover. But like I said you could use them in a pinch.
portsmourg
I’ve tried these makeup removers more than once they are like my go to when I need a quick and cheap option
Colton, CA
1,218 reviews
I love this make up remover once you apply it and feel so fresh makes your skin smell so good 😊 it removes your make up so quick
Kissimmee
These aren’t the best! I feel like they dry up pretty fast. I use buy these for my preteen daughter that plays with makeup because there aren’t expensive.
Corbin, KY
These makeup wipes are ok!!! They don’t take all my makeup off or doesn’t take my mascara off either!!! I would improve by adding maybe a bit of oil in them to make them better!!! I would not buy again!!!
germantown , TN
Not effective I will never use again didn’t work and were dryed our when I got them.

Looking for your answer?