(3 Pack) WET N WILD Mega Last Matte Lip Cover - Ravin' Raisin uploaded by Tamerin H.

BY WET N WILD

Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic... see more...

Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Their matte lipsticks are great. Great price. Great texture and quality. Not sticky. Not dry. Super pigmented
Asieh S.
Asieh S.
Medley, FL
One of my favorite lip color. Doesn't make my lips dry. Very easy and smooth application.
Regina H.
Regina H.
Brooklyn, NY
The color payoff of this lipstick is really great. The color is a really dark purple, and it's very flattering. They are fairly long lasting, however they do not go on very smoothly and can be drying. The most annoying thing about these lipsticks is that the cap is very loose, and tends to fall off, so it's not great if you want to bring it with you. However, considering how inexpensive these are, it's a good deal for your money.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
I REALLY love this lipstick! i love this color, plus it's very long lasting. It is cheap so you get a lot for your money, but there isn't a lot of product so it kind of evens it out. I love it and would really recommend it to others. The packaging could be better, but I don't mind it since it's so cheap
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Fontana
I love them they are supper affordable and the color stays on for hours you just have to retouch it once you should give them a try if you don't like it its just a couple dollars you lose
Giselle💖 P.
Giselle💖 P.
Banning, ca
For the price its amazing. When i started using makeup i started with this and its very affordable price. Pigment payoff is good.
Keyla G.
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
I Loooove this color it screams fall. It's getting time to pull this color out again and I am so excited to use it again.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
These are affordable and very pretty . They feel good on your lips and have pretty colors
ashlie o.
ashlie o.
Really great dark red lipstick with a purplish undertone. Its very creamy but solid and glided on my lips smoothly. This product is amazing for the low price of 2.99. The product stayed applied even while eating and drinking. Would definitely recommend.
Tamerin H.
Tamerin H.
Cape Town, South Africa
I love matte lipsticks and this has to be my favorite one!
I love that it doesn't dry out my lips or go off easily. I love this shade of purple!