BY WET N WILD

Airy, silky-smooth formula creates a polished finish for a radiant look that lasts with micro-powders that adhere weightlessly to the skin with no fallout. VisiBright™ Technology leaves the skin perfected and hydrated. Best when used with CoverAll®... see more...

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This pressed powder is a good product for the price, but it's not my favorite. It left my skin blotchy and didn't cover well; however I understand everyone has different skin and not every product is best for you individually. I think this product would be better for someone with oily skin than dry skin.
Honey A.
Honey A.
las vegas, NV
it's really good for setting your foundation or concealer. It does not have a coverage, maybe like a light coverage, it's very smooth and very affordable, it is better than I expected because it's very cheap.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
This pressed powder actually isnt bad . I bought it a while ago and have used it a few times and its just like any other high end pressed powder so i mean 🤷i would recommend i
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
The coverall products are absolutely my favorite. I love the foundation and the powder it makes my skin look so soft and smooth and blurs out any imperfections. Il
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
I love this product ! I use it all the time! It is very inexpensive, i purchased this at Walmart it works very well on my skin
Teresa E.
Teresa E.
Mullens, WV
It's okay, very decent coverage. Would be better used as a setting powder though. Very well priced so if you're new this is for you.
Katherine Maria C.
Katherine Maria C.
Doral
I love it! It leaves my skin dull. It is perfect for the day because it does not load the skin. I highly recommend it, I've already bought it 2 times from so much I love it. If you have mixed skin like me, it's perfect for you. Defitnely i would buy it again
Grace H.
Grace H.
Didsbury
This powder is really full coverage and i loved wearing this. It is very affordable for a drugstore product. I don't remember where i got it from but it was probably a drugstore. I used it every single day. I would recommend this powder to any people.
Meher N.
Meher N.
I love this product.it's really easy to use and long lasting and pigmented.It comes in a good packaging.I do recommend this to others.
Nour-Nabiha S.
Nour-Nabiha S.
St-hubert, QC
This powder is amazing for the price .it is really photo finish effect .as good as high end