BY WET N WILD

High-pigmentation and pearl-density create a unique, satiny texture that lasts and lasts. A versatile collection of classic and trend shades can be easily worn alone or playfully combined for a variety of looks. Wet n Wild Brand eye-shadows Category 3... see more...

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Homestead, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
These are the best they are inexpensive and the pigmentation is right on point. The price is even better. I usually buy at Walgreens or any drugstores. I use it with a flat shader brush or you can even apply on the crease. Totally recommend to everyone!!
Denise F.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
I love the color, it is pretty cheap so you can't expect much. If used with a primer it is not that bad. A nice starter eyeshadow for those who are just starting out with makeup. You can buy these at the dollar store, walmart, walgreens etc.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Winchester, TN
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
this product is very good for a Smokey eye very pigmented an blends well also I love it because it last all nigh
Eva D.
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
Another Wet n Wild hidden gem! Think some of the reviews have been "shady" on this product. I've always said "price does not dictate quality." My Chantecaille palette purchase proves this point perfectly (an unfortunate birthday present to myself😔)Anyway, I digress, these shadows are well pigmented, minor fallout-I can deal with it for $1.99 (really?) They're smooth in application and blending. However, I always use lid primer. Tried it on my 30 yr old daughters smooth eyelids, my 50ish eyelids and a beautiful 75 yr young eyelid texture. These shadows worked on ALL textures of eyelids. That says a lot for any price point.👍🏻
Allison J.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. If it's a lazy day I just apply this shade and go. The pigment is awesome and the price was like 99 cents. But what wet n wild eyeshadow product doesn't have good pigments lol plus it's super soft and velvety.
Joy P.
Joy P.
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
(3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty not bad got several different single shades that I liked. It's nice how you can pick and choose which hues you like best. Great bang for the buck. I usually buy them for my friends as small gifts to cheer them up!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
This eyeshadow pallet has great pigmentation and goes with just about anything. It applies easily to my face using a brush and it is long lasting. The packaging is great and I would buy it gain. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Milwaukie , OR
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
My favorite taupe eyeshadow. I quit using all my mac taupes as soon as I found this perfect shadow. Perfect for the lid as a base color or a one color look
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
Wet n wild has always been awsome! Very affordable and they have all kinds of colors i love the brown shimmery ones
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Nutty
Very soft and pigmented shadows at an amazing price. As someone who has numerous high end pallets and shadows I still reach for this shadow daily. I apply this shadow wet for maximum pigmentation.