BeautyFaceFace Makeupwet n wild
(3 Pack) Color Icon Bronzer - Princess : Body Bronzers : Beauty

(3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Bronzer - Princess : Body Bronzers : Beauty

Add a golden glow and a touch of luminosity to any complexion for a healthy, sun kissed look. Special blend of treated nylon powders provide long lasting, blendable color. Dermatologist tested.

(6 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Bronzer - Princess (DC) $17.01; Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer C741A Princess 6 $9.95 Prime; Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Bronzer, Princess 741A 6 $3.96; Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer Pressed Powder, #741A Princess - 1 Ea, Pack of 3 $15.00

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Bronzer - Princess : Body Bronzers : Beauty!
Sierra K.
Columbus, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: WW741A_3
This product is great for body shimmer. I crush the bronzer up and add it to lotions. The finish is a great shimmer. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to add shimmer in their life.
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: WW741A_3
This product is very inexpensive and is ok. It's not very long lasting and wasn't very easy to blend. It logged muddy on my face and wasn't very flattering on me. I wouldn't really recommend this product. They only good thing is the price but you pay for what you get sometimes and this is one of those times
Amee N.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: WW741A_3
Love packeging, super goood price. And just perfect on my skin. Last all day. I love it so much. Well build. Will buy again.
Sarah  L.
Decatur, IL
Review for: WW741A_3
This bronzer is not my favorite. It is easy to apply but does not last long on the skin. While it is a cheaper option, the fact that it needs reapplied means you are not getting much of a discount in the long run. I would not buy it again and I also would not recommend it.
Karen B.
Panorama City, CA
(3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Bronzer - Princess : Body Bronzers : Beauty uploaded by Karen B.
Review for: WW741A_3
This is something that can be worn during the day and This will last you forever. This is such a beautiful bronzer, with a subtle sheen and Super blendable and just the right amount of pigment.
Katrina  P.
1,214 reviews
Review for: Wet n Wild Beauty Color Icon Bronzer 741A Princess (6 pack), WW741A_3
To be honest!!! If I'm giving a chance to get a sample of this kind of unit/items/brand, probably I can review it in my own perspective, but right now I have nothing to say, cos I don't have the sample Yet, so I'mma give it a 5 star 🌟 for now
Amanda  M.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: WW741A_3
The bronzer was a little orange leaning for me, but it was extremely pigmented and easily blendable. It’s not patchy and as long wearing
Rebeca B.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: WW741A_3
It is easy to find at any pharmacy or Walmart, plus that it is affordable. I recommend it.
Emma B.
Review for: WW741A_3
This product is good. The bronzer really works. I like using it. I don’t use it much.
Rosa O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: WW741A_3
Me gusta el tono es gentil con tu piel si lo colocas en los lugares correctos puede ser un excelente aliado

Looking for your answer?