(3 Pack) WET N WILD Angeled Liner Brush

Wet n Wild Brandmakeup-applicator Category3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) WET N WILD Angeled Liner Brush!
Bayamon, PR
Works well for the eyebrows , it does stain easy though. I would buy again and recommend it.
I love this brush because it gives me a great precise wing liner and also great for eyebrows!
Boston , MA
It’s perfect for anything they are supper cute and work well but very affordable for anyone
Harrisburg, PA
I use the smaller angled brush for my eye brows every single day. Can’t go without it.
Ponce
Super economica!! Excelente para crear las cejas o para utilizarla para aplicar el eyeliner. Si estas comensando a crear tu kit de brochas te recomiendo esta marca ya que son muy acesibles y economicas.
Hands down the best brush I have used to do my eyebrows. If applies powder and pomade flawlessly. It’s cheap and very accessible and I would recommend for anyone who is the market for a new angled brush to try this.
Casetas, Zaragoza
I like it but not too big of a fan. Very affordable but it is also how it feels like. The bristles feel very harsh and hard and just pokes my eye but I have done eyeliners with it and it does the job just do not really love the brush and do not use it as much.
Unico mi piace perché riesco ad applicare perfettamente il prodotto ! Si amalgama e si distribuisce in modo impeccabile senza lasciare aloni o tracce fastidiose ! Perfetto davvero lo consiglio a chi è alle prime armi
Doral, FL
I love all of wet n wild brushes. They’re easy to use and easy to apply/blend out makeup with. I use them all of the time. They’re super affordable and cruelty free. Definitely recommend!
CHARLOTTETOWN, PE
What a great bang for your buck here. I really beat brand at such affordable price points you simply can't go wrong. The bristles don't irritate my eyes and it works great for my liner. It's my paintbrush of fun. Great smokey eye has come from this brush. Live Wet N Wild :)

Looking for your answer?