(3 Pack) WET N WILD Angeled Liner Brush

Wet n Wild Brandmakeup-applicator Category3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) WET N WILD Angeled Liner Brush!
Love these brushes. Super affordable. So very soft. Super cute. Vegan and no animal testing. They pick up products and blend beautifully. So i have several of this model i think its a lip brush but ive use mine for eyeliner and brows, i love it
Roseville, MI
The precision on this brush is the best. It’s cheaper and compare to some of the expensive brushes. My skin type is combination and the value is worth it. I love wet and wild
This is a must, for perfect eyebrows. If I don't use my angled brush, my eyebrows look like a mess. It's easy to create a nice arch by using the end of this brush.
Biddeford, ME
(3 Pack) WET N WILD Angeled Liner Brush uploaded by Kari D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These wet n wild brushes are amazing. Just as good if not better then most of my high end brushes. They are so affordable (I got mine at the Dollar Tree or walmart.com) so if your too lazy to wash them they could easily be replaced. The have a little grip for your finger like a lot of pro or high end brushes. The hairs are very soft and past the pull test. They briefly shad. These are amazing brushes
Ansonia, CT
Adorable look, amazing price with great quality. Didn’t love this for my eyebrows (too thick) but does a great winged liner with all mediums (powder, gel, you get the idea) I’ve bought a couple since the price is so good & I hate cleaning brushes. 100% would recommend for eyeliner.
My favorite brush of all time. I use this for my brows and it’s amazing. It’s a really thin brush but it’s not flimsy. It’s hard and sturdy when you want your brows to look an exact way. I’ve never used it for eyeliner but I think it would be as equally amazing
Jasper, GA
This brush has been great for my lower lash line and my brow bone. It's not too soft where it collapses on me. Plus its affordable which is great. I like this brand all around for many things, but the brushes are really good. Thumbs up from me, try it!
Autryville, NC
I am not impressed with this brush. It is too small and too wide in my opinion. I would never use this for liner cause I would never want my liner to be that thick. It might be good to use for other things though. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Viera , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this for filling in my brows🙌🏼🙌🏼 I used powder to fill in my brows so I’m always reaching for an angled brush just like this I haven’t tried doing liner with it but I highly recommend for brows 👏🏻👏🏻
Albuquerque , NM
This brush makes putting gel eyeliner very easy! It also helps when pitting eyeshadow on my bottom eyelid. You get quality for a good price. Totally recommend it.

Looking for your answer?