(3 Pack) WET N WILD Angeled Liner Brush

Wet n Wild Brandmakeup-applicator Category3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) WET N WILD Angeled Liner Brush!
south portland
i have yet to actually use the wet n wild Angled Liner Brush for eyeliner but this has been my every day brush for using my e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit and each time it comes out flawless. it curves with the arch and gives a precise outline, couldn’t do my brows without it!
I really love this brush! I use it to fill my brows in and it works great and for being a “drug store/cheap brush” I love it. I’ve also washed this brush a bunch of times and no hairs fall out and the brush doesn’t fall apart
Milwaukee, WI
Really good eye liner brush, I lost mine and actually found this one at a dollar tree so since I’ve already used the other wet n wild brushes i figured it’d be worth a try. I’m glad I purchased it, liner goes on smooth.
These brushes for the money really do a perfect job. I love how the handle has an indent for your finger placement which helps!! I know these arent the best but Wet n Wild has really stepped up their game!!
I use these wetn wild brushes that are so good. They last for years too. The paint may chip off but the bristles doesn't shed. I highly recommend this line of affordable good brushes
(3 Pack) WET N WILD Angeled Liner Brush uploaded by bunchgyrl B.
Purchased at: Walmart
wet n wild Angled Liner Brush its ok lol not nothing overly to get excited about. I love some of there lipsticks as well. I would definitely recommend trying some of there beauty tools🙃
San Antonio, TX
Ahh, this brush is perfect! Ive bought three so far and use it on the daily. The white handle and the pink bristles look aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and it works wonders for my eyebrows. It gets precise lines and holds a lot of product in the bristles
Philadelphia, PA
This liner brush works great. I usually prefer using a liquid liner but I found that I am actually pretty good with using a liner brush and a really smooth jar of wet liner. Wet and wild is so cheap. Plus the winged brush I am able to give myself the perfect wing!!
warren
All of these brushes do their jobs. I did just order a huge set from another brand but I think depending in ng on how it turns out I'm going to keep these guys in my collection. Even though i blamed them when i messed up while practicing applications lol. I would definetly buy again.
Odessa, FL
1,587 reviews
i love a good winged eyeliner brush! these are great!! they make my eyes look amazing and really do a great job at making my eyes pop! love a good brush that will make a straight line on my lids without making a huge mess over my lids at the same time.

Looking for your answer?