3-Pack Variety of NOW Essential Oils: Refresh Yourself - Lemon, Clary Sage, Ginger

BY NOW FOODS

These essential oils are ready to be poured into a diffuser, which will send their soothing or invigorating scents wafting across the room. The scents can also be used as massage oils after they've been mixed with a carrier oil to make them skin-friendly. see more...

Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I love difusing this while I am cleaning my home. It helps my home smell extra fresh and it is effective. I have yet to be disappointed in the NOW essential oils. I get them at my local heath foods store and they are very affordable!
Emily E.
Chicago
I really like the variety packs from Now. They are priced great and a good quality. This one is very nice. I especially like the lemon.

back