Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesNow Foods

by Now Foods

These popular essential oils are ideal for aromatherapy and homeopathic treatments. A few drops of oil poured into a diffuser can fill a room with the lush, relaxing scent of lavender, or the smell of eucalyptus, which is linked to aiding decongestion. To use the oils as a personal fragrance or as massage oils, these scents should be mixed with a carrier oil to make it safe for contact with the skin.

1 oz of each of these oils - Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint; Ideal for use in a diffuser; Pure essential oils; Mix with a carrier oil to use as a massage oil; Oils release aromatherapeutic properties

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3-Pack Variety of NOW Essential Oils: Pure & Natural Blend - Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint!
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
3-Pack Variety of NOW Essential Oils: Pure & Natural Blend - Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint uploaded by Elizabeth H.
As far as essential oils go this is not a favorite of mine but its not horrible. The eucalyptus has a weirdly chemical smell to it, almost like an artificial sweetener (and I have several brands to compare this one too including YL, DT and PT). I use them to help keep the smell of teenagers and dogs down in the house...
Amanda G.
Absolutely beautiful has everything in mind for headaches and sleeping it’s a good combination. It’s price efficient great for the quality. I personally like blends but when you mix some of these you can make your own you just have to be careful on what you mix but they smell nice not too heavy.
Anary B.
3-Pack Variety of NOW Essential Oils: Pure & Natural Blend - Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint uploaded by Anary B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love the NoW essential oils products. They are long lasting and fantastic to create your own potion. I have my favorite scents but the product is so good that I never afraid of bringing a new one home.
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Always good quality products Awesome!! IAwesome!! I absolutely love it Awesome!! I absolutely love it and the best thing is amazing price and excellent duration recommend
Pinkie D.
Sugar Land, TX
I keep a diffuser in my kitchen & some of my favorite essential oils to use are made by NOW. In fact, I used the jasmine scent in this brand tonight. I sprinkled the oil on my wool dryer balls & my blankets came out smelling heavenly.

Looking for your answer?