(3 Pack) theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss - BAM! uploaded by Ary A.

BY THEBALM

Lip Gloss Infused With Ginseng These lip glosses feature a wide range of shades that make a statement without saying a word. "Smart-mouthed" takes on a new meaning with this unique formula fortified with Ginseng, a powerful antioxidant known for its... see more...

Lily G.
Melbourne
I love the glosses from thebalm. The little shimmer is great and looks amazing when going out or just for everyday use. The feels a little sticky when on but you get used to it quickly. I would buy this product again
Iqra S.
Toronto
The material is really thick/goopy and does not feel good on my lips as a light lip gloss. The colours are not very pigmented. It also tends to build up and dry so the part that’s on your lip feels dry while the outside feels wet.
Sarah A.
Purchased for under $10 on Hautelook during a flash sale in 2017.  I love the way it looks, but I am not really a fan of how it feels on my lips.  I do not mind the "sticky" feeling of traditional lip glosses.  This is a little thicker though.  So it feels more like lip gloss mixed with lip stick.  Overall, it's beautiful and I still wear it sometimes.  This shade is particularly beautiful for everyday wear.
Ary A.
This lip gloss is my new fav! I’ve been on the hunt for a lippie that leaves a beautiful, natural, pink tint to my lips and this does exactly that! It isn’t heavy and doesn’t leave that sticky feeling to your lips like most lip gloss do. I absolutely recommend and would purchase again!
Glaucia S.
Triangle, VA
These is really good I love using it in this cold weather too, keep really hydrated and the shine is crazy
Meggie R.
Roscommon , MI
I was definitely satisfied with this product. although I feel its a little overpriced. i would recommend it though
Carla B.
cubatao casqueiro
Ótimo produtinho amaria ter um assim , já ouvi falar q e de boa qualidade rs quero muitooooooo !!!!!
Kubra O.
I have a love and hate relationship with this one. Some days its driying and patchy, sometimes it is okay. Regardless, it is a long wearing lipstic. Colour selection is really good too. I would buy other colours too.
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match ❤️❤️
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!