(3 Pack) theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss - BAM! uploaded by Ary A.

BY THEBALM

Lip Gloss Infused With Ginseng These lip glosses feature a wide range of shades that make a statement without saying a word. "Smart-mouthed" takes on a new meaning with this unique formula fortified with Ginseng, a powerful antioxidant known for its... see more...

Sarah A.
Purchased for under $10 on Hautelook during a flash sale in 2017.  I love the way it looks, but I am not really a fan of how it feels on my lips.  I do not mind the "sticky" feeling of traditional lip glosses.  This is a little thicker though.  So it feels more like lip gloss mixed with lip stick.  Overall, it's beautiful and I still wear it sometimes.  This shade is particularly beautiful for everyday wear.
Melanie L.
California, MD
I used to be obsessed with these when they first came to Kohls. They smell delicious almost like chocolate mint-ish I don't know. They go on nicely and the colors are cute as well. But I have recently discovered my obsession with liquid lipsticks and that has me reaching for other products before this one. This one comes off once it dries and I don't like when color comes off because I tend to get it everywhere. Liquid lipsticks work much better for me. I still use these every now and again, I just blot and blot to make sure there is no excess color.
Ary A.
This lip gloss is my new fav! I’ve been on the hunt for a lippie that leaves a beautiful, natural, pink tint to my lips and this does exactly that! It isn’t heavy and doesn’t leave that sticky feeling to your lips like most lip gloss do. I absolutely recommend and would purchase again!
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of my favorite lip glosses that are affordable, long-lasting, and not tacky! My one problem with most lip glosses is that they make my lips dehydrated after and then they start to peel. I do recommend these to other because they have so much to choose from and also affordable for everyone! I always find these for a good price at kohls.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins , CO
Decent color, decent feel, just nothing that wowed me about this.  I got it as a sample in Ipsy I think and wouldn't re-purchase.  I also prefer gloss with a little bit of shimmer too and that may be the reason I wasn't as excited about it.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Ashley G.
Austin, TX
Received the mini version of this. I liked it but it's not my favorite. I don't plan on buying a full size because there are so many other liquid lipsticks I like better.
Gaby A.
Saint louis, MO
I really liked the gloss and the color options but I did not like the smell. I am not a fan with the chemically smell. Did not repurchase and ended up giving it away
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Erica B.
Milwaukee
Long lasting, great color, and isn't sticky. I love this lip gloss. It's not overbearing. It can be found right at your local Kohl's so you don't need to go out of the way for it!