BY THEBALM

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 681619700248Product description Overshadows add a luxe look to the lid, taking the most subtle daytime shadow and amping it up for nighttime fun. Apply over your favorite shadow to give a fresh look to your staple shadow colors.... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of 3 Pack - theBalm Overshadow, Shimmering All-Mineral Eyeshadow,You Buy, I'll Fly 0.02 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

Walmart