BY SWEET BABY RAY'S

Honey Barbecue Sauce see more...

Cassy C.
Oswego
Purchased at: Costco
It’s alllll about the HONEY Barbecue. I wish I had a little mini bottle that I could tuck up my sleeve like Buddy the Elf does with his syrup, so I could use it wherever I go. This is my favorite (BBQ pulled chicken is smothered with this in the crockpot right now!) I love that it’s got a little sweetness that I use to flavor bland chicken and turkey.
Olivia M.
Anderson, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I live and die by Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Barbecue Sauce! It’s sweet, with a little hint of heat, can be used to marinate, cook, or just top off, and is filled with flavor! The best part? It’s thick enough that it won’t just run right off your food.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
My all time favorite bbq, I probably put this on way to many of my meals along with ketchup. It is amazing though. Not only with meals to make certain meals as well! Hot wings are bomb with this bbq! There are many other flavors to try as well!
Hanna B.
Culpeper, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
You seriously can’t go wrong with this BBQ sauce! Great for marinating, dipping and baking. This is definitely one of my favorite to put on chicken and meatballs. I always buy this brand! Definitely recommend it!
Bethany M.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only barbecue sauce my family will use. After trying it a few times at my aunt's house, we were hooked. It is clear to see why this sauce is an award winner! The quality makes it worth the price.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I love this BBQ sauce. Great for chicken or steak tips or pulled pork. And since we’re kind of anti ketchup in this house, BBQ sauce is used for everything from hamburgers to tater tots too. Great flavor, great price, what’s not to like!!
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolutely favorite type of barbecue sauce. It is so good! I love to use barbecue sauce and pretty much everything ha ha. It has the best flavor of barbecue sauce in my opinion. I will continue to buy, and recommend to others.
Ashley B.
Rural Hall, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this honey barbecue sauce, and can never get enough. It is a staple in my household and goes great with chicken, pork chops, hotdogs and corn dogs, etc. I will continue to buy this product forever. I also recently bought the Hawaiian barbecue to try out.
Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my one of my favorite bbq sauces!! Can’t live without having a bottle in the fridge! It is about $3-4 for a big bottle and definitely worth it!! It has the perfect flavor with the kick of sweetness! I love it on fried chicken, grilled chicken, and ribs!!
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Sweet Baby Ray’s is literally my favorite dipping sauce for just about anything you can dip in BBQ! I will never buy a different brand! Also, their buffalo sauce makes the BEST buffalo chicken dip! I literally love it more than anything! 😩

Walmart