3 Pack - Sundown Naturals Vitamin E Oil 2.50 oz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 030768027933Dedicated to your good health.Vitamin E OilSundown VitActive Ingredients:Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)Apply generously and gently; massage into skin for maximum penetration.Uses:This penetrating oil provides your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Sundown Naturals Vitamin E Oil 2.50 oz!
10 months agoMedford, MA
3 Pack - Sundown Naturals Vitamin E Oil 2.50 oz uploaded by Gisele C.
Sundown naturals has a perfect vitamin E, I wear it at night time after my shower ! As moisturizer and It has improved a lot my dry spots on my face , I do have oily skin, but I am perfect happy with it !! Sundown Naturals Pure Vitamin E Oil
4 months agoAbilene, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I get really dry skin on my nose and the mid section of my forehead by my hairline, vitamin e pi has really helped to keep those areas and the rest of my skin hydrated and smooth. Definitely worth a try if you are prone to dry skin.
a month agoNew Jersey
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using vitamin e oil on my breakouts as a spot treatment overnight and it works great! It is a sticky consistency but dries normally.
2 months ago
3 Pack - Sundown Naturals Vitamin E Oil 2.50 oz uploaded by Natalie V.
Love this! Works great on my skin (face & body). I also use this as an additive when I make my own serums
8 months ago
احبه جدا فعال احب استخدمه أسفل العين لمعالجه الهالات هو الأفضل و اخلطه مع كريم اليد الاحظ الفرق سريعا من اول استخدام
8 months agoUhlandgasse 2/2/22 1100 wien
احبه جدا استخدمه يوميا يخفي الهالات السودا تحت العين غالبا ما اخلطه مع كريب اليد يعطي نتيجا فورية راااائع