MakeupStila
3 Pack - Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea

3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea

by Stila

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 094800341807Product description A highly pigmented liquid lipstick that's weightless and delivers long-lasting results. This creamy, full-coverage lip color provides intense moisture with bold, long-lasting pigment to stay in...

I absolutely love this product and I always use lipliner with it but I find that it still gets on my chin throughout the day (from drinking, eating, laughing etc). Is there something I can do about it or do I just need to become more lady like haha?! 3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea ?
How do you make this last longer on your lips?
girls who think of this product 3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea ?The color is very beautiful and lasts for a long time.
Start your review of 3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea!
Cristina E.
Edinburg, TX
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Cristina E.
Review for: 3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea
I love the maroon color. Its my favorite of all my lipsticks ❤ it feels amazing 😋 really recommend #stila #lipstick
Rebecca M.
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Rebecca M.
Review for: 3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea
This liquid lipstick 💄 is now my top 5 this formula is freaking amazing!You don’t feel it at all goes on smooth feels nice on the lips 👄 doesn’t dry them out nor cracks and the color goes on exactly the same you see in the tube plus stays on yo girl gonna have to buy the whole collection on these!!!!😍
Diana H.
Merced, CA
Review for: 2 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea
I love this liquid lipstick, it goes on sooo smooth, it also lasts for hours!!! I love it and I would definitely buy it again.
Corey T.
Las Vegas, NV
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Corey T.
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Corey T.
Review for: 2 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea
This is my favorite matte and my favorite red lipstick! The Blue undertones make it universally flattering and the formula is so comfortable. It’s not hard to put on and wears so so well.
Lyndah P.
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Lyndah P.
Purchased at: Sephora
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea This is my absolute all-time favorite red liquid Matt me lipstick. The formula is incredible and I have not found anything that I can come close to this. This is my holy Grail red lipstick. If I could give it 10 stars I would. #stila #redlips #holidaylooks
Shyla M.
New Brighton, PA
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Shyla M.
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Shyla M.
Review for: 3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea
I liked this lipstick a fair amount! The only problems are, are that it is very uncomfortable and very drying on my lips and makes them feel dehydrated and flaky! The color is nice, opaque, and doesn’t come off for anything which is ultimately what I want in a matte all-day lipstick! It pairs very well with gold and more neutral colored makeups too!
Pamela K.
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Pamela K.
Review for: 6 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Aria 1 ea
My first time buying this. It went on a bit thin but dried almost immediately. Yes it stayed on throughout the afternoon. I haven’t tried all day but from what I experienced I would assume it would last a good part of the day. Love the color too. A great pinky nude.
Roxana G.
Stoneville, NC
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Roxana G.
Review for: 3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea
El producto es muy malo no se seca no dura todo el dia se transpasa realmente no vale la pena chicas no necesita este productoStila
Amina A.
Huntington, NY
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Amina A.
Love this stilla liquid lipstick it stays on so long and has so many different shades!! Love this product
Anna H.
Springdale, AR
3 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea uploaded by Anna H.
Review for: 2 Pack - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 ea
Loving the item. I’m giving it a couple tries just because I’m testing out the longevity and how many times I eat per day and how many times I have to reapply. So far I have to reapply twice just because the color is so dark that the color itself looks great. I love the dark depth colors and this is one of my favorites and hopefully this is one that I could stick with just because I’ve been in search of a good long lasting lip stain or or matte lipstick. 2 Pack Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Beso, 1 Ea
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth G.
calgary
il y a 5 mois
Negin Y. il y a 2 mois
😄 don’t worry you’re not alone. We all have that issue and honestly I don’t think there are any solutions. I only wear this lipstick to formal occasions which is not that often so I try to be more lady like as you said 😉
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
il y a un an
Gurdeep K. il y a 5 mois
Love all three shades. I have other 3 packs lip sets too. Love all the colors and it stay all day, no touch ups needed.