BeautyFaceFace MakeupSmashbox
3 Pack - Photo Finish Oil Primer 1 oz

3 Pack - Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Primer 1 oz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 607710047419An ultra-lightweight, fast-absorbing facial oil. Works as primer to prep skin for flawless makeup application. Contains 15 lipid-rich plant extracts and essential oils including moisturizing jojoba and calming...

I am trying to find another primer. I somewhat have oily skin. What would be a good primer?
Start your review of 3 Pack - Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Primer 1 oz!
Baylie B.
Dakota Dunes, SD
Review for: 6 Pack - Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Primer 1 oz
I love this product so much! It works great for my drier skin and gives my a glow all day. It doesn’t leave my skin looking oily at all like I was expecting and leaves it feeling hydrated which I love. I would for sure recommend this to people who have dry skin like me but not for those with oily skin. I think it is definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Kristyn C.
Malden, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 3 Pack - Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Primer 1 oz
This primer oil is good for people that have dryer skin. I like this primer because it leaves my skin looking glowy without looking too dewy. Its easy to apply, but its oil so it can be greasy and weird to apply. But it leaves my makeup looking great without any dry patches.
Danielle D.
Morton, PA
Review for: 4 Pack - Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Primer 1 oz
I did not like this product it just left my skin greasy! No benefit for me! Actually made my makeup slide off!
Emily C.
Grimes, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 6 Pack - Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Primer 1 oz
I did not like this primer at all I got it as a gift which I am so glad I did not purchase it myself it leaves your skin feeling gross and well oily even for me when I have dry skin
Megan F.
Lower sackville, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 4 Pack - Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Primer 1 oz
Such a nice oil and primer ! Perfect for people who have dry skin but still need a primer to smooth the face out before foundation !