BY SKINFOOD

Contains Peach extract that soothes oily, troubled skin, and Sake that controls excessive sebum secretion (oil control). This light textured BB Cream effectively smooths pores and conceals skin impurities to give a natural coverage for a flawless... see more...

Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
I xidnt like tho product it made my pores more noticeable I thought it would hide and cover but no. The opposite... But the packaging is cute but I paid more then I would've liked with the product not working and all
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
This product was a bit disappointing compared to some of the other products they have. To me it felt like my skin was a bit more oily after I used it. It didn't smell great. I don't think I would but this again.
Tia L.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Tabor
This was okay. The shade wasn't exactly my color but other than that it's an alright bb cream. Just left my face feeling oily at the end of the day.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Riga
natural products, its a good way to guaranty that you´re using something that its good for your skin and nature.
Amani H.
Amani H.
Jeddah, Al Safa neighborhood near Reham Hall
A gentle moisturizing mask on the skin and makes it moist and soft texture I recommend using it twice a week