(3 Pack) SECHE Crystal Clear Base Coat

by Seche

Seche Brandnail-polish CategoryBeauty Supplies for Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) SECHE Crystal Clear Base Coat!
2 months agoOakwood, OH
Really like this! It gives a nice even base for nail polish to go on and helps to prevent staining. I like this much more than their clear coat, which has a strong smell. A little goes a long way, so the bottle last for awhile.
6 months ago
I recently tried this product because I someone I follow recommended it and I have to say I was a little disappointed. It was stringy when I was trying to put it on and I didn't think it did that good of a job keeping my polish on. It's reasonably priced so that's a plus!
7 months agoStaten Island , NY
My go to!! I love this product! I’ve never had any problems with it, I feel like it makes the manicure last so long. I also use it for my toes as well which is great !
10 months agoDelray Beach, FL
I am so obsessed with this base coat and quick dry that I keep the bottle in my purse for when I go to the salon. I use it when I’m in between manicures and pedicures to keep everything looking shiny and bright too.
a year agoEl Paso, TX
Purchased at: Target
This product does a great job of keeping the nails shiny, however, after a couple of days the polish itself actually starts to completely peel off. I definitely prefer other base coats
6 months ago
Favorite clear coat product on the market! Dries super fast and lasts forever! I use this over my nail strips all the time to keep them in pristine shape!
10 months agoLincolnwood, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love seche nail polish. Their base coats are great. I like this one in particular because it doesn’t take away from the color or shade of my nail polish.
6 months agoDixon, CA
This is my go too!!! I have been using this for years. Keeps my polish from chipping and glossy for weeks. Love love love.
7 months ago
I love this base coat it’s great for dark colors or bright colors that stain as well as laying down a smooth foundation
9 months ago
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love this top coat it lasts long and leaves nails very shiny I’ve used it for years. It’s my go to