Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt Baking
3 Pack - Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Stick Rose + Vanilla 325 oz

3 Pack - Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Stick Rose + Vanilla 3.25 oz

by Schmidt Baking

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 019962771637Product description Award-winning and crowd-pleasing, Schmidt's innovative formulas work to effectively neutralize odor and absorb wetness, naturally. Easily absorbed; non-greasy, non-sticky formula. Application...

Is the rose scent just fresh smelling or musty?
Is there an adjustment period for this deodorant? I’ve heard awful stories about stinking for a few days when switching to natural deodorant 🙈
Does this product work well?
Start your review of 3 Pack - Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Stick Rose + Vanilla 3.25 oz!
Ontario, CA
3 Pack - Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Stick Rose + Vanilla 3.25 oz uploaded by Brenda Q.
Purchased at: Target
I love this deodorant I suffer from allergies from all the other deodorants having too much aluminum. But this one works perfectly for me it’s very effective and the scent smells just like roses. I love that it has worked from and I no longer suffer from rashes from deodorants that have too much aluminum for my skin.
Melville, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I was skeptical purchasing this deodorant because natural deodorants unfortunately are never effective for me. This one was a pleasant surprise. The smell is awesome...I love the aromatherapy of the rose and vanilla smell! It applies nicely as long as you hold it in place for a moment under your underarm to warm it up slightly first. It does not last as long as regular deodorant, you do need to apply it more often, but has decent staying power compared to other brands I’ve tried. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Powder Spgs, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I was excited to use this because it was the first natural deodorant that I used. I do think it was effective at not letting me smell musty. In comparison with other deodorants that have chemicals in them, I notice that with this one I did sweat but it didnt smell weird. With other deodorants I didnt feel sweaty but i did feel like i smelled. The only problem with the rose and vanilla is that it was a little harsh on the skin. If you have sensitive under arms this is not for you. The lavender one is more gentle. I feel like these exfoliates your underarms as well.
3 Pack - Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Stick Rose + Vanilla 3.25 oz uploaded by Alyssa M.
Purchased at: Target
I will say as far as aluminum free deodorant goes this is really good and covers the smell of body odor better than the dove and secret aluminum free versions. My reason for 3 stars is because the one I have has all these rough particles inside that’s caused irritation under my arms. I had a different scent before this and did not have the problem. Schmidt's
This smells really good. this also lasted all day. however due to the baking soda it caused a rash under my arms causing it to turn into a scab. if you are sensitive make sure to use the sensitive brand. I would recommend this if you are not sensitive
Bowling Green, KY
I was skeptical about trying out a natural deodorant... but I did my research and learned that I needed to detox my underarms with acv and clay. With the detox, this deodorant has done great! I love the rose scent, and I feel a lot better about using a natural deo that is not full of bad chemicals!
San Francisco
This is my favorite natural deodorant. Keeps me covered all day and has a wonderful scent. I will the package was more environmentally friendly as I feel that I go through this product more quickly to non-natural deodorants. Hopefully they consider a repackaging but I am a big fan.
Dalton, OH
This is the BEST non aluminum deodorant I have ever used. Keeps you very fresh and mostly dry. You can also use this on any other areas of your body as the base is coconut oil, a natural antibacterial! Scent is amazing!
Toano, VA
This is my favorite natural deodorant. Many other natural deodorants did not mask any smells and had to be reapplied. This product is amazing and effective. I would buy this again. This product comes highly recommended!
Jonesboro, GA
This is my favorite Deodorant ever. And the best part is that it is aluminum free. I have not used any other deodorant since finding this brand