MakeupNail CareNail PolishesSally Hansen
(3 Pack) Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks

(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks

by Sally Hansen

GET READY FOR THE SHINIEST NAILS EVER! Gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex Daily defense from water and wear Natural crushed pearl delivers high impact, glossy color Creates non stop shine Available in 29 shades Water to workout, day in...

Results? Best shine compared to other products and does it last?
How long does this last on the nail does it chip easily?
Does it last all day?
Start your review of (3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks!
Caryann S.
(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks uploaded by Caryann S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: (6 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Great White
Red Snapper is a warm orange red. Beautiful on warm skin tones. The long square bottle makes it easy to hold in your hand the brush is wide with long bristles that coat the nail bed in 2 strokes. The formula is thin enough is glides on smooth without clumping but not so thin it runs. Color lasts without chipping 5 days. Has a beautiful shine even without a top coat. Set of 12 Sally Hansen Triple Shine 0.33 Fl Oz All Different Shades Nail Polish
Rosmery S.
(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks uploaded by Rosmery S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: (3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Drama Sheen
Me gusta mucho los colores, duran muchísimo. Queda con mucho brillo, parece pintura de gel. En mis uñas naturales me encanta
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,196 reviews
(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color, Peach Party, 0.33 Ounce each by Unknown
There’s no polish color is beautiful. I have so many compliments when I wear it. I have wore it so much that I have gone through five bottles. Amazing price and great value. I’d recommend to anyone.
Zisley P.
El Paso, TX
Really nice and vibrant color; it lasts for a pretty long while and the drying process is relatively quick. Wonderful colors to wear on a daily basis depending on if you like showing off your nails and making them pretty noticeable. I enjoyed wearing this polish.
Kat J.
2,165 reviews
(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: CVS
I originally bought this nail polish because I absolutely adored the color,... Fast forward to several months later, and I hardly find myself wearing it. Why, you ask? Because it takes forever to dry and I’m an incredibly impatient person. That being said, I still love the high shine finish and opacity of the pigment. This is overall a good quality nail polish, easy to find in most stores and affordable as well. But I don’t know that I could see myself buying it again any time soon. There are other brands that I prefer that dry a lot quicker.
Kimberly M.
Hope Mills, NC
I just bought two bottles of this polish. I love how smooth they both were going on. It did require two coats each. I have only had them on for 3 days with no chipping so far.
Sheena D.
Diamond Bar, CA
After getting a sample from Influenster (Vanity Flare), I loved it so much that I went out and bought two bottles (Flame on and Dive In) and I'm dying to get more! It is so easy to apply with the wide brush, the color goes on evenly and cleanly with two coats and the dry time isn't insane! I'm definitely not a nail artist, so if I can find a nail polish that looks good with my application skills (or lack thereof), I'm hooked for life. My wallet is going to be really upset with me the next time I come across these, because I'm definitely buying more. LOVE them!! Oh, and the best part? I don't use a topcoat with these (unless I'm feeling really generous). Saves me money and time because these polishes are shiny enough without it. Fantastic!
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks uploaded by Najowionnicole F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have quite a few of these polishes and they are all nice. Glitters, Shimmer, Creams all very easy to apply. Will chip on you if you don't have a good base and top coat. I like mixing the shades with other polish to create something new. Not sure if I will buy any more but I do enjoy what I have. Sally Hansen Triple Shine set of 5: Hypnautical, Lemon Shark, Top Coat, Blow Bubbles, Pool Party (each .33 Fl Oz.)
nora A.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love it the color is nice and love the bling bling it affordable and there is more nice colors
Brittany Z.
Pasadena, TX
This line has such an abundant selection of colors it is hard to choose just one shade. Make sure to choose a topcoat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ketzel C.