(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks

by Sally Hansen

GET READY FOR THE SHINIEST NAILS EVER! Gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex Daily defense from water and wear Natural crushed pearl delivers high impact, glossy color Creates non stop shine Available in 29 shades Water to workout, day in...

Hey there! Question for the community, does this nail polish really deliver? Thanks in advance!
Typically how long does this polish last??
Looks interesting are they matte?
Start your review of (3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks!
Dallas, TX
Sally Hansen has been a favorite nail product of mines for so many years! I have almost every nail products they giving me the pleasure to enjoy made! Sally Hansen nail care products are one of the best stuff to have if you enjoy doing your manicure and pedicures! It’s quality is the best and will have your nails healthy as well as gorgeous! Highly recommend for everyone Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth® Nail Treatment I just to name one of their product that will start your healthy nail growth
Portland
(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Pixie Slicks uploaded by janna V.
I love mail polish. I like to think I'm pretty good at doing nails but at best I'm ok really. I've been using Sally Hansen polish for years. Always good thick pigmented colors. I'm reviewing Dream Sequins and Deep End colors. Two very pretty colors. Deep End looks good all alone. Dream Sequins I use as a over boat to make a golden glittery look.
okemos
Review for: (3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Drama Sheen
I love nail polish. But this nail polish is my favorite. I was gifted This. And when I used this product it saved my time because it dried fast, had a shine finish look and it wasn’t that expensive. I recommend it to anyone who doesn’t have time to go to the salon or wants to save money on nail products. This product is totally worth its price.
I purchased the Dark Blue with glitter and it looks amazing. The only thing I dislike about this line was that it took about 3 layers to achieve the desired colour. It also takes forever to dry. But when you finally get the layers on, the colour is stunning.
Lakeville
Long lasting color and shine! Large selection of up to date colors and glitters. Wears and removes like a gel polish. Really strong vapors when drying is the only down side. Use in well ventilated area but altogether worth it results 👍
florence
Review for: (3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Drama Sheen
I loved the color, it was very shine and stayed on for weeks. It was easy to apply and use. Pros to this is that it’s a beautiful color, cons is that it takes a while to dry. I would definitely recommend this color to others!
National City, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Great White
This one is really easy to put on 2 coat and your good to go I always been a fan of sally Hansen nail polish all the variety color they have are really pretty! They are easy to dry off and very affordable price!
Chesterfield
I have this in clear and it’s great as a topcoat! I’m not a big fan of the packaging. I think the two caps are a bit unnecessary. But it’s a good polish and lasts quite a while! Would definitely buy again.
Fredericksburg
Review for: Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color, Make A Splash, 0.33 Ounce by Sally Hansen
Love this nail polish. cute colors. goes on great and stays on long without chipping too soon (it’s obvi going to chop soon without going to a salon ) i will continue to use this product. definitely will buy again.
lamont, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Triple Shine Nail Polish - Drama Sheen
The color was so pretty and it just went on so smooth. I did acrylics so it never chipped. For me it took a little slow to dry but for the price it was worth it. I would totally buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lawrenceville, GA