(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips - Hear Me Roar! uploaded by Sarah K.(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips - Hear Me Roar! uploaded by Sarah K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #8 in Nail Art

Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Application... see more...

Sarah K.

• Lasts up to 10 days
• A variety of Designs
• My #1 alternative to a quick look 👀
• Conversation Starter
• #1 Polish Strips (My Opinion)
• Easy to use & Get Creative
• Price Is Very Reasonable
• Use to help nails grow (if you’re a nail biter)
Erika J.
Fort Collins
The designs are awesome so fun and something I could never do with nail polish! However, they are tricky to get to fit just right and difficult to get the end of the nail to cut just right. It instructs you to file the end of your nail to get the design to rip, however I had a hard time to get them to rip and ended up using little scissors which did not look great. Their might be some tricks but I had a difficult time applying them. The also did not seem to last long. Instead of just small chips the entire design will come off leaving a naked nail.
Elisa C.
Sacramento, CA
I must say I was pretty skeptic about this purchase at first because I wasn't quiet sure how it would work. However, I bought this lovely product at Walmart, first things first it was inexpensive, as well as being easy and fats to apply! Def. would recommend others to purchase, sticks on just right, lasts up to a week and half, depending on what exactly your doing. Other than that, amazing!
Crystal P.
San Antonio, TX
I love these nail wraps, they are so fun and easy to use! I am terrible about letting my nails dry so they are typically smudged or peeling by the next day. These are great because that doesn't happen. They are dry and adhere immediately. There are also a ton of cute designs and colors. It makes it look like I've gotten a manicure without all of the hassle and having to wait for them to dry.
Victoria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you're ready to go. Application Tips Because Salon Effects is made from real nail polish, be sure to use all strips immediately upon opening otherwise they will dry out.
Emily S.
I love these things. It takes some patience to apply but once they are on they stay on for a long time without peeling. For me it lasts so much longer than regular nail polish. I would definitely recommend these two others and buy them again. Only reason I haven't given them five stars is because I often have trouble finding them.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had higher expectations for this product. It's harder to use than expected. The product didn't file off very easily. As far as longevity goes, these lasted about 8 hours for me. That being said, I am pretty hard on my nails. On the upside, these are beautiful and a very easy way to get a complicated manicure in a couple steps.
Carlie M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These polish strips are super easy to wear and last a really long time! They are a little pricey but worth it and I've found stay on better than regular polish! I've wore these on vacation where they were worn in a harsh chlorine pool and the rough ocean waves and sand and didn't even chip one bit! I definitely recommend
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked these strips. They were kind of difficult to apply to begin with (hence the four star review). They definitely could've been a little easier to apply, but overall it was good. They lasted a long time on my nails, which was awesome. I would recommend them, as long as you're patient enough to apply them.
Sariah N.
taftville, CT
the colors and prints are beautiful but they never were able to fit my nail size. My nail bed was always too wide for these and they weren't that much because I caught them on sale but trying to apply them was a hassle and Im not sure that i would recommend them to anyone on my friend list