BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

Get instant salon effects. No dry time Sally Knows nails are the best accessory. Now, Sally makes it easy to get a salon effect any time, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. Application... see more...

Elisa C.
Elisa C.
Roseville, CA
I must say I was pretty skeptic about this purchase at first because I wasn't quiet sure how it would work. However, I bought this lovely product at Walmart, first things first it was inexpensive, as well as being easy and fats to apply! Def. would recommend others to purchase, sticks on just right, lasts up to a week and half, depending on what exactly your doing. Other than that, amazing!
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
These polish strips are super easy to wear and last a really long time! They are a little pricey but worth it and I've found stay on better than regular polish! I've wore these on vacation where they were worn in a harsh chlorine pool and the rough ocean waves and sand and didn't even chip one bit! I definitely recommend
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
I really liked these strips. They were kind of difficult to apply to begin with (hence the four star review). They definitely could've been a little easier to apply, but overall it was good. They lasted a long time on my nails, which was awesome. I would recommend them, as long as you're patient enough to apply them.
Berenice C.
Berenice C.
These nail design stamps last for at least 2 weeks which is not bad at all. Specially if you wash your hands often. Easy to apply even though it takes a few tries to make it look perfect. No one would be able to tell if it’s an actual manicure or stamps. I bought it at Walgreens :)
Krystle B.
Krystle B.
Blaine, KY
These are cute and easy to apply once ya get the hang of it! I literally break my nails within a couple days when I get them done so these have been a big help! They are cute! They do not last long if you use your hands a lot though! I can get around 3/4 days of wear if I watch what I'm doing!
Aspen E.
Aspen E.
Denver
I really enjoyed these. They are a good idea and Sally Hansen offers a bunch of different patterns and designs which is really nice. The only downfall was they didn't last as long as they were supposed to. i may have just been rough on my hands but other than that loved it
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Salem
I really enjoyed the idea of these press on nail polish stickers. Thought hey simple and stays awhile, and you can get the fun styles with out all the paint work. But they do t seem to stay well. I think I spend more time applying them, then I did wearing them.
Monique L.
Monique L.
I truly love these!!! I purchased the black lace stickers for my pedicure for my Bahamas vacation and THEY LASTED!!!! the ENTIRE 2 wk vacation!!!! The instructions were easy to follow and the lace fabric didn't wear or peel. I've purchase three other prints and I love them on my toes and fingers!!!!!
Alma P.
Alma P.
Tustin, CA
Tried these and they weren't bad for a temporary fix but they didn't last as long as regular polish. They started to peel after day two - also the fit wasn't quite right for me. I have long and wide nail beds so it's definitely not one size fits all.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Want fun designs but don’t have time to sit there and draw on every single one of your nails? This is your GO TO for a cute and decorative manicure. It’s totally affordable and easy to apply. Definitely plan on buying this over and over again.