BY SALLY HANSEN

Shake gently. Apply 2 coats. Net Wt. 0.4 Fl Oz / 11.8ml Sally Hansen Brand nail-polish Category 3 Pack see more...

Abigail L.
Buffalo , MN
I love this grey/black sparkle nail polish. It goes on my nails nicely and it is the perfect color for fall time.
Safraaz A.
Super nice apply easy great texture would recommend this to others very affordable it makes my expectation
Sam p.
It’s a fun polish! Not a huge fan, but it’s something to change up the average nail look
Shan I.
This was a great colour lasted for over a week was great for a night out I always buy these nail Polish because they are good quality long lasting and a great finish only need one coat and top coat
The G.
Sigatoka town
the textured polishes are really good. they are textured but they dont leave ur nail very rough or anything like that. i bought this from from my nearest whole sale makeup store. it lastes very long on the nail and also the application is very smooth. yes id recommend this to the youngstars out there. its totally a hit.
Shy B.
I was really excited to try this. My Walmart was always out of them so once I got this one I was really excited. It’s a little chunky so that’s kind of annoying when trying to apply it neatly. I might try this again in the future if there is a sale on them.
f2a3 س.
Al daher
It's easy to apply with. It's has some gliter. It's a really beautiful black color❤ it's amazing nail polish!! Beside it's dry faster😍❤
Camily D.
Pretooooo😍 uma cor que combina com tudo ainda mas com esses dourados ai aaah que tudo seria ele nas minhas unhas 💅
Paulinha G.
Muito bom esse esmalte deixa suas unhas maravilhosas é muito bom já comprei aqui perto de casa e ele é maravilhoso
Karliegh H.
Caledonia , ON
I love all of these cool coloured sparkles and textured now polishes. Tried them out on my toes and loved it