BY SALLY HANSEN

Shake gently. Apply 2 coats. Net Wt. 0.4 Fl Oz / 11.8ml Sally Hansen Brand nail-polish Category 3 Pack see more...

guadalupe m.
guadalupe m.
It's an okay product line. Some nail polish are pretty opaque and others are very streaky and shear. They don't layer all that well. I tried layering one and every brush i did it would take off a bit of nail polish leaving my nail with it's original colour. It stays for about a week to two weeks. It doesn't damages my nails. The miracle gel nail polish is better though because i don't know if i'm just lucky but every nail polish from that line were very opaque.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Connecticut
This product is amazing the color is so good and I would highly recommend this product to you amazing beautiful ladies or boys that wear these products especially this product
Prasanna P.
Prasanna P.
I like all this color. It gets it attention. I like quality of sally Hansen nail polishes. They are best drugstore nail product. I would buy again definitely recommending to others
Elena R.
Elena R.
selma
I like that it comes in a pack. I love the colors. I got this at Walmart. It just lacks a little more texture. It’s affordable. It does last long.
gv_naty G.
gv_naty G.
New York ny
I totally love this is so cool I recommend to you guys totally Beutyfull and cool it's naturall and hope you like it
Safraaz A.
Safraaz A.
Super nice apply easy great texture would recommend this to others very affordable it makes my expectation
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
This is a great product. I love all Sallys nail polish collection. Stays on and lasts alot longer than any brand I've used
The G.
The G.
Sigatoka town
the textured polishes are really good. they are textured but they dont leave ur nail very rough or anything like that. i bought this from from my nearest whole sale makeup store. it lastes very long on the nail and also the application is very smooth. yes id recommend this to the youngstars out there. its totally a hit.
f2a3 س.
f2a3 س.
Al daher
It's easy to apply with. It's has some gliter. It's a really beautiful black color❤ it's amazing nail polish!! Beside it's dry faster😍❤
Camily D.
Camily D.
Pretooooo😍 uma cor que combina com tudo ainda mas com esses dourados ai aaah que tudo seria ele nas minhas unhas 💅