BY SALLY HANSEN

Shake gently. Apply 2 coats. Net Wt. 0.4 Fl Oz / 11.8ml Sally Hansen Brand nail-polish Category 3 Pack see more...

guadalupe m.
It's an okay product line. Some nail polish are pretty opaque and others are very streaky and shear. They don't layer all that well. I tried layering one and every brush i did it would take off a bit of nail polish leaving my nail with it's original colour. It stays for about a week to two weeks. It doesn't damages my nails. The miracle gel nail polish is better though because i don't know if i'm just lucky but every nail polish from that line were very opaque.
Brittney F.
Woodstock
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i actually hate this product. Im giving it 2 stars because it would look super cute if it worked but you berely get any dots when you try to put the polish on, its super uneven when you do get a few of the dots and if you layer it its so thick that if anything touches your nails it makes a dent no matter how many days prior your nails were painted
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is hard to find a really good black nail polish and this happens to be my favorite brand. I will continue to buy this brand because it exceeded my expectations. It is very easy to use and apply. I recommend it to all of my friends and will continue to.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute when put over top of a solid color since it's just glitter in a clear polish. But it's gawd awful to try and get off. I went through So much scrubbing and scrapping on my nails when I wanted to get it off.
Hailey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very sparkly and I love it. I used it for many dances. I bought mine at Sally Hansen and very affordable! I love the way it looks on your nails, doesn’t stay on very long. I would recommend it though.
Brittney M.
Connecticut
This product is amazing the color is so good and I would highly recommend this product to you amazing beautiful ladies or boys that wear these products especially this product
Prasanna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like all this color. It gets it attention. I like quality of sally Hansen nail polishes. They are best drugstore nail product. I would buy again definitely recommending to others
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi y’all how are you guys doing today good I hope !
I like this color it’s pretty cute long lasting I recommend it hope this review helps thanks guys !
Elena R.
selma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it comes in a pack. I love the colors. I got this at Walmart. It just lacks a little more texture. It’s affordable. It does last long.
Natasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. I love all Sallys nail polish collection. Stays on and lasts alot longer than any brand I've used