(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Airbrush Sun Tanning Mousse - Medium

by Sally Hansen

(3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Airbrush Sun Tanning Mousse - Medium, Get instantly healthy color that develops in 1 hour for a tanned look lasting for up to 7 days. Net Wt: 5.0 fl. oz. / 150 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Airbrush Sun Tanning Mousse - Medium!
Martinsville, VA
This is the only fake tan product I’ve tried. When this runs out I’ll be trying something different. It has a green tint to it that just looks “off”. Not a big fan but I paid for it so I’ll use it until it runs out.
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Bakersfield, CA
I have used this product a few times and it’s alright . I like that it does leave your skin with a natural looking tan. I did not really care for the way it smells. I would also say I’m more of a fan on lotions instead of a mousse. It does leave dark marks in creases which can be funny looking.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Target
NEED to use with a mit. If not, very streaky and will stain your hands super orange. Doesn’t stay on very long. I’d say one or two washes will make it come off. Need to shower it off or it stains clothes like crazy. I enjoy the quick drying formula. However, gets a bit sticky
Minneapolis, MN
This is great if you want a little color or shine. You have to use it regularly to see a huge difference but you can see the change after one application! I use a hand towel to apply it and I don’t have any streaks. The only thing I would change is the scent!!
Sensitive
Austin, TX
I’m very pale and this mousse give a nice even natural glow and has never turned me orange. The only negative to it is that it has alcohol in it so it can’t be used on the face. But other than that great for the price.
Combination / Acne, Redness / Stretch Marks, Dryness
Los Angeles
I like this product because it does the job and it’s affordable, but it does stain your hands even when you rinse them right away.