BY RUFFLES

Bold, thick and deep ridges for a tasty crunch 25% less fat than Ruffles regular potato chipsMade with just three ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil and salt see more...

Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
1,038 reviews
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Amy F.
I would like to try these chips and I never try them and they look good on the page and I hope I can taste them
Bryan H.
Charleston
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Jenn L.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these reduce fat chips! Doesn’t taste much different from the real thing but happy to have a healthier option.