BY RUFFLES

Thick ridges help hold more great potato chip flavors and stand up to the thickest dipsRuffles is teaming up with NBA 2K19 to give you 4X the VC in the RUFFLES RIDGE Challenge! During special events in NBA 2K19, you can score from the 4-point RIDGE... see more...

• Does anyone know how to get free stuff ?1 Answers
Jasmine y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are bomb !!! Really good snack , especially for a midnight snack. The bessst ever!
tatiana l.
san antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly so good, they’re just hot enough and have great flavor, great with lime on top!
Linda V.
castroville
Great chips good flavor usually buy it for my girls and husband since thus snack on them
Reema P.
Rincon, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Obsessed with these as well. They’re definitely one of my go to snacks!! Need to buy.
Mysty J.
Milwaukee
Taste so good! Mix these with some hot Cheetos and your all set. I buy these all the time
Alicia C.
Goodyear , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it that it comed in 3 packs. They are spacy so if you can’t handle i recommend just the regular ones
Linna C.
Holland
These chips are so good I love it! I love almost every kind of hot chips out there! If it can be spicy by all means make it spicy! It's not overly spicy it's perfect to me.
Francesca J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love any spicy chips, especially CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks. So when I first saw this, I was interested in giving it a try. Not as spicy as Hot Cheetos, but great zing to it and great for snacking and parties.
karla f.
El Paso
too hot ans spicy for me, im latina but i cant deal with the chile, besides of that i thing that has a good glavor for the lovers of the spicy food, for me it didn't work but it was good, obvuiously not everyone have the same taste as me so, i thing that are good
meleigha m.
tulsa oklahoma
Does anyone know how to get free stuff ?

Walmart