BY RUFFLES

Thick ridges help hold more great potato chip flavors and stand up to the thickest dipsRuffles is teaming up with NBA 2K19 to give you 4X the VC in the RUFFLES RIDGE Challenge! During special events in NBA 2K19, you can score from the 4-point RIDGE... see more...

• Does anyone know how to get free stuff ?1 Answers
Sophia Z.
Purchased at: Target
This is so delicious I can honestly eat a bag full in one sitting. It gives the taste of flaming hot cheestos as well as a kick of ruffles. I don’t think this is very healthy for you but it’s great for a cheat day
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down my go to potato chip! They are fresh not greasy and full of flavor! I love the heat they have in every bite! I haven’t tried too many of the other flavors but I’m sure they would be tasty!
Stacy A.
So freaking good! I can easily replace this for my hot cheetos craving! It's not as spicy as the xtra hots, but they're so addicting! Especially for you, potato chip lovers, you'll enjoy this one!
Janice D.
Indianapolis
I absolutely love these chips!!! I had been waiting a long time for Ruffles to come out with their own hot chips since Lays and Cheetos has some. These are some of my favorite chips!!! I absolutely love them. The only thing is, we need more chips in the bag and less air.
Jon Carlo L.
Chicago
It’s a decent chip. To start it has a nice flavor (you can still taste the potato chip) but then you can also taste a little spice too. I could like it better if the spice was stronger too. That’s why I liked this product.
Rosa C.
Medina, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a fan of spicy chips, but not these , they don’t have that flaming hot flavor and it’s just not my favorite. They taste more plain they do not come close to the flaming hot Cheetos or lays. Will have to consider when purchasing.
Jenny T.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I found out about these through a tv commercial and I knew I needed to try it bc the ruffles cheddar sour cream is one of my favorite chips! I’m a repeat consumer and it’s not super spicy, just a good kick! Very tasty.
Cecily R.
Woodlake, CA
Purchased at: Target
These chips are soooo good. Then again anything flamin hot flavor is awesome. I have a problem I know, but who can say no to a snack that’s sooo freaking tasty! Buy these chips and some cottage cheese, you will thank me.
Helen H.
Chicago
I love these! I love hot flaming but they leave me queasy. However these chips do not have as much of an effect at all! Not as hot as hot flamins but they still have that great crunch and taste a bit more savory
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Target
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
meleigha m.
tulsa oklahoma
Does anyone know how to get free stuff ?

Walmart