MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerRude
(3 Pack) Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold

(3 Pack) RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold

by Rude

(3 Pack) RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold, Set the perfect canvas for a master piece with the most revolutionary oil primer. Light weight and hydrating formula with a soothing scent will blur out all imperfections and the appearance...

Does this make your skin feel oily?
I would love to try this! #voxbox
Iss this product safe for my sensitive skin?
Start your review of (3 Pack) RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold!
Lauri H.
Raymond
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: (3 Pack) RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
I'm not one to wear makeup but I do love primer and face lotions so I've tried alot. But this particular one grabbed my eye so I tried and lordy did I love it . I wear it everyday with my regular regimen. So I gave this a five star rating because it deserved it.
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: (6 Pack) RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
So like very cute and resistant 24 the day recommended is sensational glow prime is amazing
Barbara N.
Red Lion, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: (6 Pack) RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
I read a lot of comments on the products I'm going to buy, and that product was my choice, because it is well qualified
Michelle H.
Review for: (6 Pack) RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
It’s really good to be honest and it helps a lot it’s good oily skin and dry skin and I wouldn’t want to improve it, it’s really nice and yes it does. It’s a really good thing and yes I would!!
Emily C.
Review for: RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
I absolutely Love this glow primer oil. I hope will try it seems very good and wonderful the color is so beautiful.
Brittney Y.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
This glow primer is the best! It gives the perfect highlight every time and adds just the right amount of light to my daily look, and I’m just adoring this rose gold shade. Great value over all.
Hiba H.
dearborn heights
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
I would love to review this product because most of my friends have talked about how amazing it is so I would love to check it out
Karla B.
Doral, FL
Review for: RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
Probe este primer el año pasado y ha sido uno demis aliados para preparar mi piel antes de maquillar en especial porque tengo una piel muy seca y siempre necesito productos que la hidraten y le den brillo este es un muy buen producto y se absorbe muy bien
Ella P.
Review for: RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
Has honestly Made my Skin the best it’s been in Forever,Would Typically recommend this to more dryer skin as it will just melt right off the skin.Gives you a natural blush /gold shimmer and would definitely buy again!!
Samantha T.
Review for: (3 Pack) RUDE Wishes Do Come True Glow Primer Oil - Rose Gold
Me gusta este producto por qué siendo que es un aceite hidrata la piel sin dejarla grasosa está recomendado para las que tienen piel seca y pues si quieres hidratacion también para piel mixta pues a mí me encantó el producto mi maquillajes quedan hermosos !! Excelente