BeautyFaceFace MakeupRude
(3 Pack) Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow

(3 Pack) RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow

by Rude

(3 Pack) RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow, This brush on Reflex concealer is available in 14 shades, waterproof, full coverage concealer evens skin tone, covers imperfections/spots and conceals under eye circles. INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow!
Addy M.
Carrollton, TX
I absolutely LOVE this concealer! I bought 3 more! I use a lighter color for my under eyes to make me look more awake. It’s SUPER affordable and EASY to blend with a damp sponge. I’m obsessed.
Cris S.
Miami , FL
Review for: RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Orange
I bought this concealer a while ago, I saw that it had great coverage, and it does, but I did not like its consistency at all, it is too sticky, it costs a lot to blur it, if you can see the video you will notice how it pulls my skin when passing it, I did not like it Not at all that consistency, I give it a point for its coverage but it costs a lot when blurring and it ends up being like a patch if you don't know how to do it. I would like it to be much smoother and slide more, it would have been excellent, I would not really buy it again.
sandra A.
Pto la cruz
(3 Pack) RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow uploaded by sandra A.
Review for: (6 Pack) RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow, RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Lavender
feel that it is the best concealer I have used, it has consistency, it is long-lasting and gives a special finish to your skin when applying makeup, 100 points
Carla Alejandra O.
LA UNIÓN, Murcia
(3 Pack) RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow uploaded by Carla Alejandra O.
Review for: (6 Pack) RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow, RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Orange, (3 Pack) RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow
Cada vez que voy a Maquillarme, utilizo mis correctores de Rude! No sólo aportan la luminosos a mi piel que necesita, es como mejora el aspecto de mi piel u la durabilidad que tienen!! Amo mis correctores!
Jacqueline M.
Mulegé (Baja California Sur)
Review for: (3 Pack) RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Yellow
Es bueno si, pero si no lo sellas hace que tus lineas de expresión se noten mas, no es facil de difuminar y realmente debes tener buena hidratacion porque reseca mucho la piel
jannet S.
Tala
Review for: RUDE Reflex Waterproof Concealer - Orange
Me gusta el producto pero solo he probado el concealer en tono fair, lo usé como pre-base para mis sombras y me encanta la manera que hace que las sombras pigmenten además que en el área de las ojeras hace un excelente trabajo, lo recomiendo mucho porque además es a prueba de agua.

Looking for your answer?