BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel's The Only One Lipstick is a no compromise all-in-one lipstick with supreme long-lasting color, comfort, moisture and wear. Enter a new era, long live the only one! INGREDIENTS: Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Polybutene,... see more...

Larissa D.
friendswood
Love these!!! The color choice is amazing and extremely affordable I just need more color selection
Cristal H.
Evanston, IL
really pigmented color. love the price and it goes on Super smoothly. really moisturizing.
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
Perfect colors for that holiday party! Good prices, easy application. What's not too love?
Lakisha H.
I always loved a dark lipstick color. This is one of my favorites! Looks vey good on!
Anita H.
(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked  am obsessed...First of all its smells too good! After i bought it i just could NOT take my nose away from that strong jummy berry smell.I have no words. I also have nothing bad to say about it.its really moisturizing its not drying at all.Also a plus is it stays on for the longest amount of time and it does not smudge..maybe just a tiny bit..i was surprised because its so creamy.i'm in love..i could say more.but there would be no end to it of how much i like this lipstick.game changer 4 dark lipsticks.EPIC!
Dalgerys A.
I thought this product was incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it for its great quality, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it, perfect.
Rihab A.
La couleur est au top je trouve qu il ne seche pas les levres facile à appliquer  il a une tenue tres longue je l ai trouvé par hasard chez une parfumerie je l ai testé et jop j ai eu le coup de foudre pour le packaging rien à dire je recommande pour un look d automne vous n allez pas regretter 😍
Sarah A.
Bodmin , Cornwall
Amazing formula and lasts such a long time, I also love this colour so much and I'm pale skinned so was worried it would make me look washed out but I'm convinced this colour would look
Great on anyone! A little goes a long way and it's so affordable especially considering it lasts forever.
Samantha P.
St. John's
Really pretty color just isn't as matte as I thought it'd be. Takes a good while to get the color on my lips. I'm just personally more of a liquid lipstick lover than a normal lipstick! Perfect for someone who just wants something a little suttle :)
Haley N.
I absolutely love this brand. It works amazing, it definitely does its job! It’s totally worth the price. The results are amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to other people. I just love this stuff!! It is awesome