Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#2130 in Lipstick
Rimmel's The Only One Lipstick is a no compromise all-in-one lipstick with supreme long-lasting color, comfort, moisture and wear. Enter a new era, long live the only one! INGREDIENTS: Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Polybutene,...
Joseane v.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
Dec. 8, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
You need to be beautiful for this holiday this is a great choice for the occasion, it has great texture, good price for the great product that it is, this is my first time using it and I definitely would buy it again, go ahead and get yours it can be a wonderful gift as well I love that color, also it stays on for a long time
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
Dec. 8, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
I have been searching for the perfect holiday lipstick. My search ended when I found this lippie! I have been using it all fall , and will continue to use it throughout the winter. It's long lasting and the perfect shade for my pale skin. I would definitely recommend.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
Oct. 20, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
I love love love this lipstick. It glides on and wears like a dream. I have it in several colors. I will always repurchase
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Drummonds, TN
Dec. 8, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
Perfect colors for that holiday party! Good prices, easy application. What's not too love?
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
I always loved a dark lipstick color. This is one of my favorites! Looks vey good on!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Dec. 8, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
Perfect color for winter and holiday season! Not too dark and pigment is fantastic. Goes on smooth and feels nice on my lips. Always my go to for holiday parties!
Rebecca h.
Rebecca h.
Wichita, KS
Dec. 9, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
For a drugstore lipstick it's okay. Pigmentation is good and this color is great for fall/winter....at least for me it is
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Muskego, WI
Dec. 8, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
Love this product. Great colors. Stays on long. Not to sticky. Great product overall. Would recommend
Cristal H.
Cristal H.
Evanston, IL
Dec. 8, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
really pigmented color. love the price and it goes on Super smoothly. really moisturizing.
Angelina F.
Angelina F.
Dec. 8, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON The Only 1 Lipstick - Oh So Wicked
😍 The colors are so beauty, And I See this products are súper sofisticated and practic apart have much cool colors