BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel's The Only One Lipstick is a no compromise all-in-one lipstick with supreme long-lasting color, comfort, moisture and wear. Enter a new era, long live the only one! INGREDIENTS: Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Polybutene,... see more...

Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
You need to be beautiful for this holiday this is a great choice for the occasion, it has great texture, good price for the great product that it is, this is my first time using it and I definitely would buy it again, go ahead and get yours it can be a wonderful gift as well I love that color, also it stays on for a long time
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
I have been searching for the perfect holiday lipstick. My search ended when I found this lippie! I have been using it all fall , and will continue to use it throughout the winter. It's long lasting and the perfect shade for my pale skin. I would definitely recommend.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love love love this lipstick. It glides on and wears like a dream. I have it in several colors. I will always repurchase
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
Perfect colors for that holiday party! Good prices, easy application. What's not too love?
Lakisha H.
I always loved a dark lipstick color. This is one of my favorites! Looks vey good on!
7|23 P.
Houston , TX
Day 6 of the 30 day lipstick challenge Rimmel London # 820 "oh so wicked" look at the pigmentation 😍 completely obsessed with dark/purple lipstick I think it makes my lips look amazing with a smooth and even application didn't have to do much retouching. It's not matte so it does come off when I'm eating or drinking but that's about it. Definitely a keeper of a lipstick. 💁🏾 #blog #best #beauty #blogger #celebrate #glowup #houstonmua #houstonmue #happyshopping #mue #mua #makeup #muablog #mueblog #muafollowtrain #sale #sales #wishlists #wishlist #rimmel #lipst
Amanda H.
Muskego, WI
Love this product. Great colors. Stays on long. Not to sticky. Great product overall. Would recommend
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Perfect color for winter and holiday season! Not too dark and pigment is fantastic. Goes on smooth and feels nice on my lips. Always my go to for holiday parties!
Cristal H.
Evanston, IL
really pigmented color. love the price and it goes on Super smoothly. really moisturizing.
Rebecca h.
Wichita, KS
For a drugstore lipstick it's okay. Pigmentation is good and this color is great for fall/winter....at least for me it is