BY RIMMEL LONDON

Smokey eye look made ​​easy with Soft Kohl - Intense color, easy application - Soft and blendable formula for a simple smokey look - Fixed Wipe up to 12 hours - Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested Made in Italy Net Wt. 0.04 oz / 1.2g Rimmel... see more...

Angellica D.
Bellmead
I normally hate typical pencil eye liners, but when I desperately need liner one day and only had a little bit in change I bought this liner and have bought it ever since! Goes on like a liquid pencil, stays on for hours (even through a full sweaty shift at a fast food restaurant) and looks great all day!!
Chelby H.
Elk River, MN
My all time go to eye liner. Will always choose to use this. If I can find it... a lot of stores stopped selling this kind so I have like 10 saved up. I just like how smooth it is and it's always the same. Doesn't bleed down my face, or in my eye duct.
Nea G.
Centreville
I use Rimmel London Eye pencil in Nude n I completely love it. I tried so many white eye pencils but either they use to wash away or smudge into the eye but this is the only one that stay on my water line. People really compliments on my water eye pencil shade n ask me which eye pencil Am I wearing on my water line n I always recommend them Rimmel London Kohl pencil in Nude.
I hooked my Sisters, Cousins n Friends to this pencil just because it's so easy n soft to apply n last for a good time as well.
Hollie P.
Kasson
Nice and soft easy to put on smoothly but after a while it's I start to get some transfer on my eyelids and then I end up looking like a raccoon
Jenny b.
Tulsa
Kimmel black eye liners are my go to eye liners. They come out so pigmented and are not very expensive. I buy 3 at a time.
Leslie B.
Orange City
VERY dark I dont.feel.like I have to go over it.multiple times and the fact it isnt.too hard.and.glides.on is a plus
Sydney C.
Horrible smudging! The color is good and it goes on smooth but the smudging makes me hate this eyeliner.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
Great eye pencil! Soft and very pigmented. Great price! Long lasting and comparable to high end liners!
Tegan A.
Victoria BC
Lovely! Lines my eyes perfectly and smoothly leaving me with flawlessly gorgeous eyes. The black really makes my green eyes pop but the other colours are absolutely stunning as well and are as smooth as heck
Kiran j.
Dubai
Rimmel is one of my most fav makeup brand as it affordable and value for money . Always a good buy . Their mascara's are very volumizing and for people those who like thick eye lashes