BY RIMMEL LONDON

Curve your lashes to the Max! Big, BFor lashes so big, it's almost criminal! Waterproof. MaxDensity Brush: 50% larger*. Captures & plumps every lash. Supersize formula with 3x collagen + 3x keratin*. * versus Rimmel Volume Flash The Max"old Lashes in a... see more...

Kara S.
Raleigh
I love it! It goes on good and thick and does not easily clump. Also, it lasts all day. It does not flake off easily. The mascara gets my unruly lashes in check and has them nice and neat. It is a high quality mascara and I recommend this!Rimmel London Mascara Scandal Eyes Waterproof
Alexii✨ K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't give me much volume for my lashes. It just costs my lashes with madacara and had no effect. This is my first time using this product and it didn't work for me. It may work for others but on me it didn't work.
Beth
Loving this mascara!!  Goes on smooth and easy. Doesn't clump on my eyelashes, which was a huge selling point for me!!! Very easy wand to use as well, the brush doesnt stick to your lashes.  I recommend this product to anyone that really wants amazing looking lashes!!
Azure A.
Wimberley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is volumizing, waterproof and lasts all day. I do wish it separated the lashes more. The tube is great and easy to apply. It is affordable. I purchased it at Walmart.
Kayla F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I didn't get the 3 pack, I purchased one. I really like this mascara, the only problem is after 1 or so layers it will cake up..
Jessica R.
Boerne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this since high school! really helps me almost non existing lashes. pulls the look together and give you flirty lashes.
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes look a bit chuncky after using it but a lot more volumized
The brush is too big for my eyes and i always need to wipe of the mascara exces of my eyes
In water it resists good, i can call it a medium rezistence
Bethany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing product for volume and nice thick lashes just be carful not to apply to much as can flake a little, complements my green eyes and nice bold packaging makes it easy to find at the bottom of your bag in now on my 3rd tube and will re purchase after that is done ✨
mary m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Gives my lashes soooo much volume and makes them look and feel healthy. Everyone always ask ehat I'm wearing on my lashes 😉
chaimaa e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have seen that this mascara has 5 stars and I have also given it 5 stars because I trust the products of this brand