(3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liner - Black uploaded by Kayla D.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Eyeliner

Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl Britania High intensity color for an instant color impact Ultra smooth & creamy formula that glides on easily Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal- proof... see more...

Priscilla D.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners! I love how creamy and and easily to apply it is! And this come with 3 of them! It is so long lasting and the color is a beautiful deep velvety black! And it is so cheap and you can get it at most Walmarts!
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
I love the black scandal eyes eyeliner. It lasts all day on my eyes and never smudges or flakes. Very black and opaque. So super easy to use and it’s a very affordable price. Highly recommend checking it out
Carol M.
Newark
The only liner I use. If I'm out and can't get this brand and type I don't wear liner. It goes on easily and very clean. Lasts forever but is also easy to wash off when need to. Love, love, love it!
Kayla D.
Hawthorne , CA
Super silky and smooth application. Stays put all day where you want it. Super easy to blend out and smoke. The waterproof formula is amazing. Stays place even during my watery eye allergies. Only downside is there are not many colors! I own the black, nude, and dark blue shades.
Crishaena M.
I’ve been using this liner since high school. It’s really inexpensive and easy to find. It also comes in a lot of colors which is great. Most importantly it is soft and applies very easily which is a must for good stick eyeliner. The longevity is about what you would expect for a drugstore liner, as long as you aren’t rubbing your eyes it will stay put.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is one of my top 2 liners! It’s an affordable liner that LASTS all day without having to reapply. I would choose this over the more expensive brands! I highly recommend
Brittney R.
Essex, MD
This is my absolute all time favorite drug store brand eyeliner! I have one left and haven't been able to find it in the local stores near me I am not sure if it is discontinued but I am using my last one so sparingly because I love it so much! The perfect color to made my honey brown eyes pop
Trisha K.
Seriously can not beat the price for the quality you get this liner. Also comes in different shades so not limited to just black. Goes on smooth and doesn’t smear
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This product is great a long lasting. The colors are just right and it's a great value for a great price. I got my from target. Eyeliner is such a must for me before leaving the house and this is my go to for everyday.
Nikki W.
Wausau
I love the way it glides on your eyes. It goes on like butter. I’m not one that is very good with eyeliner and this eyeliner makes it much easier for me to use. I would recommend this to anyone.