BY RIMMEL LONDON

High impact colour Precision tip applicator Ultra soft formula glides on smoothly High-shine and luminous finish Rimmel London Brand eye-shadows Category 3 Pack see more...

Hannah G.
This product is so so. I find it okay to use for an everyday day basic look. It's easy to apply but you have to build the product up to see it. I never use this product it just sits in my drawer. I wouldn't buy it again because I don't have a need for it.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Bought this because I couldn't find my regular brand. I am 100%happy with it. It goes on nice it. It's dark and status on. All day long. I bought it at Walmart in the makeup section. It's very affordable. I would recommend to others. Because it's great.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this eyeliner, the pen style makes it easy to draw my eye liner on precisely and it lasts all day! The colour is dark on my eyes and it's super easy to apply, I would definitely repurchase this product :)
Chels L.
I like this. I use it as eyeliner on my lid and the inner part, works decent for both areas, I do prefer the one with a brush though.
DeAnna H.
Hot Springs, AR
Honestly I'm not super happy with this product. Makes a mess. Hard to be precise. Love the concept but not my favorite
Jessica C.
Swiney hill, Lybster
I didn't like it very creamy and hard to remove even using rimmel own eye makeup remover i still have it and use it very rarely now it is affordable but just because it doesn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you . I would recommend it to people as like i said it works differently on different people .
Laura M.
I love this eyeshadow stick. It's great for a really dark smokey eye or as a base for a glitter. Once it's on, it's really easy to smudge and blend out with a brush, and the staying power is great! Would definitely recommend!